Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions-Old Thread-New Thread Link in Post 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Resort Information:

Phone: 407-934-3400 – Please note this number will not get you directly to CBR, it will get you to a Call Center.

Fax: 407-934-2736

For Shipping Packages:
900 Cayman Way
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Mailing Address For USPS deliveries:
Post Office Box 10,000
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-1000
(If you use this address, items will go to a central hub and then distributed to the resort)

How to contact Guest Relations:
wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

Thanks for your work on this, great start...kicking off my shoes, getting comfy, so ready to go...just a little over a month...tick, tick, tick...sigh.

I am sorry as I know this has been asked before, what is the fax # to fax in room requests? 6 more days for us!! :banana:

Great job on the new thread, mickeystoontown.

I hate to nitpick something when someone puts in this kind of effort (and I have not), however, in the first post when mentioning the options to get to your room after checking in, you list going across the street to Barbados to get the internal shuttle. That's not necessary since the internal shuttle stops at the Custom House - over on the "side" of the building.

Great job on the new thread, mickeystoontown.

I hate to nitpick something when someone puts in this kind of effort (and I have not), however, in the first post when mentioning the options to get to your room after checking in, you list going across the street to Barbados to get the internal shuttle. That's not necessary since the internal shuttle stops at the Custom House - over on the "side" of the building.

No no no ! You are not nitpicking at all! I'm glad that you were able to provide this information as it's been a long time since anybody in our party used Magical Express. Going to update it now!

*Information has been updated! Again, thank you!

Thanks! If anyone notices that something is missing, please let me know and I'll try my best to add it.

I think, in honor of those before us, you should add "Part VIII" to the title of the thread...because the last one was Part VII right? would hate to get to 250 pages here and not remember how many other CBR threads had gone before.

Great work moving everything over! Will you move over the date post for who is visiting when? Or is that too much to upkeep?

Awesome job on the bright, shiny, new thread, Lisa!

Looking thru it I'm even more excited about getting back there. I can't believe it's been over 18 years since I stayed there. Only 6 more months to wait...

I appreciate all the detail in this thread. I'm planning a trip to WDW for next spring and am trying to make a decision about whether I should book the Wilderness Lodge or the Caribbean Resort. I've stayed at the Lodge, although it was quite some time ago. I'm leaning toward trying something new. I would appreciate some feedback on pros and cons of the two different resorts.

Here is the marshmallow roast picture I have. I think I have another, but here is this for now! :goodvibes

Hi gang, we have just 2 more nights left <pout> I mentioned in the last thread that we have about 3/4 of a bottle of liquid French Vanilla Coffeemate that we would love to pass on. If no-one wants to claim an opened bottle it's going down the drain. We're going to be out from about 6:30 tomorrow morning (booking a tour for pre-park hours sounded mighty fine in July) till at least 8 (booking a time to see Anna & Elsa at the end of same day also sounded smart). We're leaving around 10 on Saturday, so if you're interested just let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter