Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions-Old Thread-New Thread Link in Post 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bell Services will deliver your luggage even if you are not in your room, so you could have it there waiting for you when you get back
Would we need to call them or could we set that up when we give our things to luggage assistance at ASSp?

Would we need to call them or could we set that up when we give our things to luggage assistance at ASSp?

Great Question but I am not sure of the answer. I would guess that you could set that up with luggage assistance though. They say it could take up to an extra three hours or so, but if you are going to be spending the whole day in the MK anyway that would make no different to you. I know some people don't want to wait though, and that's why they decline the service.

Oh yeah, we'll be heading to MK as soon as we are checked into CBR. We aren't in any huge hurry but since we'll have a 2 year old, it would be ideal for our stuff to be in our room.

In the food court, does a meal come with a fountain drink only or can you get bottled drinks/water too? At POFQ we always got bottled drinks with our meals.

I see that the bus service has been slow recently. I'm wondering if that is because its a busy time of year?

In the food court, does a meal come with a fountain drink only or can you get bottled drinks/water too? At POFQ we always got bottled drinks with our meals.

I see that the bus service has been slow recently. I'm wondering if that is because its a busy time of year?

If you're using dining credits your meal comes with a bottled drink and a dessert.

Good morning! Well, we are back from our two week trip and, yes, we have already begun the countwon until our next stay at the CBR. The trip was absolutely fantastic! We had six newbies with us this trip and they all loved the resort. We were in building 41 which is one of the furthest buildings from OPR and not a single person complained of the walk. I have lots of pictures to share with you all but, as you can imagnie, I am swamped at work after being gone for so long.

we were in 41 as well and the walk was so beautiful, I was kinda glad we weren't closer because we would've missed out on seeing so much of the resort.

Hi all! 23 days and counting!:yay: Last time we stayed at CBR we requested Jamaica 45 or Aruba 51. We were placed in Jamaica 45 and loved it.:love: This year I thought about requesting Martinique 22, followed by Jamaica 45. Has anyone stayed there and is it a good area? We want to be near a bus stop that is 1st and fairly close to OPR. I know that both areas are 1st for bus stops according to which entrance the bus comes in. I just wanted advice from someone who has experienced it.

Hi all! 23 days and counting!:yay: Last time we stayed at CBR we requested Jamaica 45 or Aruba 51. We were placed in Jamaica 45 and loved it.:love: This year I thought about requesting Martinique 22, followed by Jamaica 45. Has anyone stayed there and is it a good area? We want to be near a bus stop that is 1st and fairly close to OPR. I know that both areas are 1st for bus stops according to which entrance the bus comes in. I just wanted advice from someone who has experienced it.

I'm pretty sure Martinique is preferred location, so you do have to pay extra for those rooms :)

Good morning! Well, we are back from our two week trip and, yes, we have already begun the countwon until our next stay at the CBR. The trip was absolutely fantastic! We had six newbies with us this trip and they all loved the resort. We were in building 41 which is one of the furthest buildings from OPR and not a single person complained of the walk. I have lots of pictures to share with you all but, as you can imagnie, I am swamped at work after being gone for so long.
Welcome back!

Being a CARDINAL fan, I can't resist good natured cajolling w/ Cubbie lovers! I wasn't there, but I'd have HAD to say something... :smooth::mic::smooth::mic::smooth::mic:

Hope your trip was great!
Word! Check out my avatar ;)

Bell Services will deliver your luggage even if you are not in your room, so you could have it there waiting for you when you get back

Great Question but I am not sure of the answer. I would guess that you could set that up with luggage assistance though. They say it could take up to an extra three hours or so, but if you are going to be spending the whole day in the MK anyway that would make no different to you. I know some people don't want to wait though, and that's why they decline the service.

I think you guys are confusing Bell Services with Magical Express luggage delivery. Bell Services will not deliver luggage to your room unless you are actually in the room, how else would you be able to tip them? ;) If you use the Magical Express luggage delivery, you do not need to be in the room as their tip is included in the price they charge Disney. And they do state that if you use the Magical Express luggage delivery it COULD take up to 3 hours after you check in for your luggage to show up in your room.

I hope that clears things up.

what happens if you do online check in, they text you your room number and your not happy with it? who would you call?

Being a CARDINAL fan, I can't resist good natured cajolling w/ Cubbie lovers! I wasn't there, but I'd have HAD to say something...

For what it's worth, my wife is a Cardinal fan and she loved seeing all the red in the parks! Then we had a day at Epcot where everyone seemed to be a Cub fan. It was fun interacting with everyone for sure!

Speaking of not liking your assigned room, are there any rooms that you you have been given that were terrible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter