Disney's ART OF ANIMATION RESORT Information & Questions

Does anyone know if it's possible to have a package shipped to the resort and have resort staff open it and put the item in the room? We want to surprise my daughter with a fairy godmother gift and it would be great if it were just magically there when we arrived.

That's only an option if you are staying Club Level at one of the Deluxe resorts.

How strictly enforced are the pool hours? We plan on spending most of our time in the parks, but would like to jump in for a quick swim at night after we get back. Is that something we'll be able to do?

In the suites- are you able to both use the showers at the same time without loosing pressure or hot water?

So from what I've read it looks like there are no microwaves in the standard little mermaid rooms? I can't remember from last time and we are putting together our grocery delivery order. I'd love to be able to get some frozen meals.

So from what I've read it looks like there are no microwaves in the standard little mermaid rooms? I can't remember from last time and we are putting together our grocery delivery order. I'd love to be able to get some frozen meals.

Correct. No microwaves or coffee makers in the Little Mermaid rooms.

Hi, does anyone know if you stay in mermaid can you request a particular block to be closer to busses? If so what do you suggest? thankyou

Hi, does anyone know if you stay in mermaid can you request a particular block to be closer to busses? If so what do you suggest? thankyou

Yes, you can. I would request "close to busses". Just remember it's only a request.

Can I buy milk and case of water at the resort? Any idea on pricing ? Trying to decide if I should order or get it when we get there. Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter