Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

We will check in on Thanksgiving and check out on Saturday - I am thinking of requesting building 9 (HomeRun) so if we choose we can head over to Music quickly to use their food court, looks like there might be a soccer thing at Wide World of Sports ..

We will check in on Thanksgiving and check out on Saturday - I am thinking of requesting building 9 (HomeRun) so if we choose we can head over to Music quickly to use their food court, looks like there might be a soccer thing at Wide World of Sports ..

We were in Home Run in January for Marathon Weekend and we went to Music several times to their food court. It was an easy walk across the parking lot back to our room. Plus Music has "adult" milkshakes in their food court. :)

We were in Home Run in January for Marathon Weekend and we went to Music several times to their food court. It was an easy walk across the parking lot back to our room. Plus Music has "adult" milkshakes in their food court. :)

NICE !!! I am soo requesting a room in Home Run.. Who doesn't like an adult Milkshake!!!! :) Thanks very much

Just switched my August stay here from AoA and am saving a little over $200...for now. If any discount comes out, I may be able to apply that and save even more! I'm in a preferred room and have a request for Building 6 pool view. :)

Hello All! It took me about a week but I have finally finished reading through the entire thread. Yes- from page 1 way back in 2007 to present. My DD and I are currently booked at ASSP April 16th - 21st. It's a surprise trip for her, she won't know until Easter morning when she finds all of her eggs and reveals the hidden message. This is our first stay here but not first time on property. I have requested Hoops Bldg 2 as DD just finished the winter basketball season and because there isn't a soccer section. Sooooo excited!

Hello All! It took me about a week but I have finally finished reading through the entire thread. Yes- from page 1 way back in 2007 to present. My DD and I are currently booked at ASSP April 16th - 21st. It's a surprise trip for her, she won't know until Easter morning when she finds all of her eggs and reveals the hidden message. This is our first stay here but not first time on property. I have requested Hoops Bldg 2 as DD just finished the winter basketball season and because there isn't a soccer section. Sooooo excited!

This is so much fun - I did an easter surprise like that as well.. Egg one said "4 Worlds" Egg 2 said "3 suitcases packed" Egg 3 said "2 stops before we get to the Magic " Egg 4 said "1 hour until a fantastic vacation starts"
my daughter was 12 at the time and my son was 9.. it took them about 2 mins to figure out and they were soo excited.. We were leaving an hour after they opened them.. it was hard to keep the secret as I was a single parent then (only had these boards to share the excitement with) but worth every second of the surprise! Lucky we live in Maine so was able to pack all their summer stuff without them knowing.. Come back and let us know how it goes!

This thread has got me excited! We arrive a week from today (March 17th) for 8 nights, me and DD and her friend! My sister and her kids are staying at the BWV, but I wasn't willing to spend so much on the room! We enjoyed Pop so much, and like the fact that All Star Sports is smaller. We liked the food court, as many nights we get back early and just want to grab dinner (and we usually would take it to the room, unless it's raining).

Very exciting. I hope you have a great time. Post after the trip and let us know how your trip went

Super EGG-citing! :P

Is there anyway to tell if there are any big sports tournaments or events going on the first week of June? Also, the large tour groups... is June the month they usually visit? I could care less but am traveling with my Mom and grandmother who have read some reviews about them taking over the resort. It's $160 less for the week here vs Pop so I think it's a no brainer but need to convince them.

We will be staying here for two nights at the end of our trip. The last night is the day Pop Warner arrives. We have preferred booked, do they tend to not be booked in that section?

I'm not too worried about the food court and other areas as we will be in the parks most of the day. We might run to the food court for a snack and drink at some point, but that would be at an off hour, not meal times.

We have preferred booked, do they tend to not be booked in that section?
That was true when only Surf's Up! was Preferred.

But now,with Touchdown! being Preferred also,I would think there is a strong chance some of PW will be in Preferred(most likely Touchdown!).

Request Surfs' Up!-even if no PW is staying in Touchdown!,there will still be a lot of them using the Football Field there.:)

We will be staying here for two nights at the end of our trip. The last night is the day Pop Warner arrives. We have preferred booked, do they tend to not be booked in that section?

I'm not too worried about the food court and other areas as we will be in the parks most of the day. We might run to the food court for a snack and drink at some point, but that would be at an off hour, not meal times.

We got back about a week ago and were staying in Surfs' Up building 1. Cheer groups and band groups started arriving late in the week and while they weren't in our building, they were in a lot of others and they were taking over the football and tennis common areas. The parents were taking over all the tables outside the main hall.

I don't know specifically about pop warner but the cheerleaders were in every section, especially noticeable in Football. But the only two places it affected us were the food court and on the busses.

That was true when only Surf's Up! was Preferred.

But now,with Touchdown! being Preferred also,I would think there is a strong chance some of PW will be in Preferred(most likely Touchdown!).

Request Surfs' Up!-even if no PW is staying in Touchdown!,there will still be a lot of them using the Football Field there.:)

Thanks! I have a request for Surfs Up in already and I plan on begging to be put in Surf's Up if we aren't put there! I figured the Touchdown area would be chaos!

We will be at Sports for spring break. We usually pick Pop but trying something different.
Are the rooms the same size as Pop? Is there carpeting on the floors? Can you move the beds at all - like push them?
Thanks ! :duck:

We will be at Sports for spring break. We usually pick Pop but trying something different.
Are the rooms the same size as Pop? Is there carpeting on the floors? Can you move the beds at all - like push them?
Thanks ! :duck:

Are the rooms the same size as Pop?
Yes

Is there carpeting on the floors?
Yes

Can you move the beds at all - like push them?
No:)

Is there anyway to tell if there are any big sports tournaments or events going on the first week of June? Also, the large tour groups... is June the month they usually visit? I could care less but am traveling with my Mom and grandmother who have read some reviews about them taking over the resort. It's $160 less for the week here vs Pop so I think it's a no brainer but need to convince them.
I know that starting mid-June through the first of July there is the National Jr. Beta and then National Sr. Beta Convention. Since the convention is at Swan and Dolphin the overflow group rooms are at ASM and All Start Sports.

I know that starting mid-June through the first of July there is the National Jr. Beta and then National Sr. Beta Convention. Since the convention is at Swan and Dolphin the overflow group rooms are at ASM and All Start Sports.

Thank you so much. We are going 6/3-6/11 and I decided to go with Sports.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter