Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Information & Questions

What sort of thing can I hire when staying in room like bed rails, microwave etc

If you are staying in a Family Suite at All Star Music a Microwave is provided in the room and you can request bed rails at no extra cost. If staying in a regular room microwaves are not provided, nor available to hire, but bed rails are able to be requested at no extra cost.

Can I hire other even that I am in a Preferred Room not count bed rail or Microwave

There's nothing I can think of that is available through the resort except for what is already listed in the room amenities.

Now I am sure there are plenty of things you can rent from an outside company. Things I know of are:

Strollers
Cribs
High Chairs
Wheelchairs - both manual and powered

I am sure you could probably rent just about anything from a 3rd party. But the above are some of the more popular items.

When I was there many years ago, Disney provide small bottles of shampo/conditioner.

Do they still have small bottles?

Yes, they have the small bottle of combined shampoo/conditioner. I hate that stuff. I love the seperate shampoo and conditioner bottles, better quality product.

I called Disney today. I asked about the bus from All Star Music to the water parks if we had to transfer at Animal Kingdom. All Star Music has direct buses to both water parks.

Are the family suites isolated by themselves or are they close to the normal rooms? I'm wondering if you can get a family suite near a regular room?

Are the family suites isolated by themselves or are they close to the normal rooms? I'm wondering if you can get a family suite near a regular room?

They are close to normal rooms. You can have a suite next to a regular room.

My first ASMu stay is coming up in September in a standard room with double beds. I plan to fax in a room request through Touring Plans. We're two adults - would like a quiet room that is still close-ish to the buses. Does anyone have a favorite room or a suggestion? Thanks! :earsboy:

Edited - I can't spell today!

There are suites and regular rooms located in the Jazz section (buildings 2 and 9).
The Jazz section rooms are not preferred rooms.
Jazz is Preferred now. The changed happened about 2 months ago maybe.

ETA: I first reported it in post #1040 of this thread. I also wondered how long before ASSp was mostly Preferred. Since then they have made the Touchdown bldgs Preferred.

Last edited:
Jazz is Preferred now. The changed happened about 2 months ago maybe.

ETA: I first reported it in post #1040 of this thread. I also wondered how long before ASSp was mostly Preferred. Since then they have made the Touchdown bldgs Preferred.

Now that you mention it I do remember reading your post.
Websites are still not showing Jazz as preferred.
I think this is crazy, second set of buildings and they are being labeled preferred.
Is it just to add the preferred fee??? Hmmmmm

Just booked my holiday trip for Dec 26-31 at ASMu. We normally stay at Pop, but it's undergoing a refurbishment so we decided to visit another value resort for this trip. We've stayed at Music before, but it has been a while. I'm looking forward to our musical stay!!

Now that you mention it I do remember reading your post.
Websites are still not showing Jazz as preferred.
I think this is crazy, second set of buildings and they are being labeled preferred.
Is it just to add the preferred fee??? Hmmmmm

Once enough guests request a certain building/area, they make that building/area a separate booking category and add a premium. Just look at how many room categories there are at Pop now compared to when it opened.

Disney pinches a penny so hard it makes Abe Lincoln cry.

:thumbsup2 :rotfl:

Just back from Music.

There are pool towels in a white basket by lifeguard chairs. Pools open 9am-11pm, lifeguards on duty, life jacket available for children.

Direct bus from Music to both water parks up to 1pm after 1pm have to go to Disney Springs and switch to water parks bus. At water park after 1pm, have to take bus to Disney Spring then switch to Music bus to resort.

A direct Magic Express bus to Music from the airport. Return Magic Express bus to airport picks up from Movies, Music, Sport.

From Animal Kingdom, one bus for Sports, Music, Movie.

Hey guys,

So I went to do my online check in the other day and I was putting in my room requests, and I noticed the Jazz and Country sections were missing. Is there a reason for that?

Also, I know the Calypso section is preferred, and I have a standard room, but are all of the Calypso rooms standard? Because that was an option for me to request, so I was just curious if maybe there were standard rooms somewhere in that area?

If not, what is the best section to request for a standard room? Broadway?

Thanks! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter