Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Information & Questions

Can anyone who has stayed since reopening tell me if you can by a case of water at food court or gift shop?
While I can't give you info specific to ASMusic, when we stayed at Pop they did not have cases of water. They had large bottles of Dasani. Sorry I don't know how many ounces though.

If anyone has used Walmart delivery recently, will Bell service accept the order or do you have to meet the driver? Did they call/text ahead of time?

If anyone has used Walmart delivery recently, will Bell service accept the order or do you have to meet the driver? Did they call/text ahead of time?
You can do either. The drivers will go to bell services unless you specifically ask them not to in the notes of your order. The driver may or may not call, both have happened to me. Bell Services may add a $2/bag fee (they’re supposed to but in my experience it’s all over the place as to whether they actually do).

You can do either. The drivers will go to bell services unless you specifically ask them not to in the notes of your order. The driver may or may not call, both have happened to me. Bell Services may add a $2/bag fee (they’re supposed to but in my experience it’s all over the place as to whether they actually do).
Bell Services at AKL did for me this past week

Does anyone know how late bell services is open? I'm coming in during the morning, leaving my luggage at bell services since the room won't be ready, then heading straight to the parks for the rest of the day. I just want to make sure I can come back at the end of the evening and not have to come back in the afternoon, then go back to the parks again.

Is bell services in proximity to where I would catch an uber? I need to drop off my luggage at bell services and ask them to transfer it to WL. I wanted to be able to just drop it off and then catch an uber to Epcot.

For those of you who have stayed in an updated family suite recently, does anyone know if there is a garment steamer in the room like they have at the Deluxes? I’m coming down for a wedding and would rather not lug mine down if I don’t have to

Do all buildings appear to be open? I would like to put it a room request, but I don't want to request a building if it is not open.

wasnt sure if the options were very limited and if you could still head inside to see what "section" you wanted food from.
You sure can go to any section and it appeared that all options for food was like precovid . I was so happy about that. We stayed at AKL first and hated the limited options. My daughter stayed at Movies at the same time and it was mobile ordering only and limited options.

You sure can go to any section and it appeared that all options for food was like precovid . I was so happy about that. We stayed at AKL first and hated the limited options. My daughter stayed at Movies at the same time and it was mobile ordering only and limited options.
excellent!!!!

I just booked my first ever stay at ASMo for early December. Do I need to request a renovated room or are the room renovations complete?

Just booked a family suite for January and this is my first time at ASM, we're planning to be in the park for most of the day and just needed somewhere to sleep at night. Should I be brave/stupid and try to trust the bus system, or do like my brain says and just drive to the parks?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter