Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Information & Questions

Got an AP rate for the end of January/beginning of Feb, for 5 nights. Have been doing Fort Wilderness towing the travel trailer down but with gas going up and the difference between 11 mpg with the truck towing the trailer and 40+ mpg in the hybrid car looks like I will be returning to ASMU for the first time in many years.

Got an AP rate for the end of January/beginning of Feb, for 5 nights. Have been doing Fort Wilderness towing the travel trailer down but with gas going up and the difference between 11 mpg with the truck towing the trailer and 40+ mpg in the hybrid car looks like I will be returning to ASMU for the first time in many years.
So happy for you enjoy. When I saw you received an AP rate of course I instantly reacted and called AP services to apply to my reservation. As it turns out it may appear your purchased the package and indeed it says Annual Passholder but it isn’t a discounted rate, as they title it such for the tickets etc that are not necessary and of course now for the additional park passes should one stay onsite, Just the same great rates compared to recent rates! Have an awesome trip! For a moment I thought I missed a discounted rate haha. Enjoy!

If you are looking for a quiet Resort with a Laid Back vibe,come on down!lol

Just got back from Pool and there were 19 Guests there including us.lol

Never more that a couple dozen Guests in Intermission Food Court,never a full Bus.

Building 1 is closed and hasn't been refurbed yet.

All other Building are open,but it doesn't appear any Guests are presently staying in Country Fair.

A true Resort VIP Experience!lol

Never more that a couple dozen Guests in Intermission Food Court,never a full Bus.

All other Building are open,but it doesn't appear any Guests are presently staying in Country Fair.

yay! perfect getaway for my 50th!! booked std room and requested Broadway section. 2 weeks till we are back! Saving dvc points for annual longer spring trip so this is gonna be fun!!!

yay! perfect getaway for my 50th!! booked std room and requested Broadway section. 2 weeks till we are back! Saving dvc points for annual longer spring trip so this is gonna be fun!!!
We stayed in the Broadway section last week, checked out on the 12th. Our first time staying there because POR wasn't open yet. We were pleasantly surprised, the room was great , beds were comfortable and because the resort wasn't full it was very quiet. Hardly anyone at the piano pool or food court. Bus service was good too. no complaints from us !! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the great report! I'm so excited to stay here soon!

Are all the rooms refurbished now?

Can anyone help me decide between asmu& movies for January?

They might have more capacity by then and no more vip experience?

Can anyone confirm that the updated rooms have more than one usb slots to charge devices? Or do we need to bring power bricks from home?

How far is the walk from Music to Movies across the parking lot? I need the family suite at Music, but my sister's family of 4 would prefer to stay at Movies. Just wondering about the walk if I get on the south side of Music in Jazz or Calypso building, and they are on the north side of Movies in Mighty Ducks or Dalmatians. Thanks for all the info in this thread, it has reassured me that the family suites in Music are a good choice for my family!

How far is the walk from Music to Movies across the parking lot? I need the family suite at Music, but my sister's family of 4 would prefer to stay at Movies. Just wondering about the walk if I get on the south side of Music in Jazz or Calypso building, and they are on the north side of Movies in Mighty Ducks or Dalmatians. Thanks for all the info in this thread, it has reassured me that the family suites in Music are a good choice for my family!

We stayed at Sports but visited & explored all three All Stars on foot - it's only a few minutes walk between any of them - very easy :)!

Also, you can use any All Star pool as a guest at any All Star, so if the families want to do pool time together, you can all do so at the same pool - or try the pools at both!

We stayed at Sports but visited & explored all three All Stars on foot - it's only a few minutes walk between any of them - very easy :)!

Also, you can use any All Star pool as a guest at any All Star, so if the families want to do pool time together, you can all do so at the same pool - or try the pools at both!

Thank you! I knew about the pools, so I thought that would be a good idea too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter