Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Information & Questions

So my son and I are booked for one night on 9/16. We haven’t received a call or email. I’ve been monitoring the situation and kept seeing it showing availability. It still does, but when you actually try to book, you get an error message (this is new). This happens for any day until December 10th. After that you get the standard list. 97CDF5BB-9600-4FC4-91B4-18ABA44042A2.jpeg

Today I called up reservations and inquired about adding another night to our ASMusic stay in mid-November. I had been watching for weeks and nothing has popped up. She said that their system shows zero availability around that time but to keep checking because “people will cancel”.

Now Im a little freaked about how bad the crowds will be. I figured going mid-November (week of the 14th) would be good because historically it’s not one of their busier times. According to her, EVERY room at most resorts are booked solid that week… yikes.

I hope this is not the case. My hope is that actually Disney is just severely limiting room availability as they are short staffed. We shall see.

I was able to book two nights 9/23-9/25 just last night. Was hoping to do Movies since I have never stayed there, but it was sold out. I guess I wouldn’t be mad if they didn’t open and I got an upgrade, but it seems unusual that they would let me book it if they already knew it wouldn’t be open.

we are booked nov1-5 to celebrate my 50th. So far no calls. and we would NOT want CBR so that call better not come my way! Anyone that had to move insist on another resort?

We are booked the 1-3rd of November, but we haven't heard anything. I bet they may just have overbooked but it will still open. I would love to have some Disney magic and get moved, but we are never so lucky!

A new discount was released today for passholders and Florida residents. On the list of potential discounts, Music is labeled as reopening as planned on September 16th:

christmas-2021-discounts-disney-world-annual-passholders.jpg

Checked into Music today. Even though we did online checkin, we stopped by the desk to pick up our package’s Magical Extras. After a long time and checking with a manager, they finally came back and said we don’t get them because we booked within the past two weeks. I knew that wasn’t correct, and thankfully, the manager eventually came over again and said they found our documents. It’s odd they can’t print the information out, but it does appear they need a couple days lead time to be mailed to the resort.

The air conditioning doesn’t seem to be cooling our room very effectively, but it’s ok as long as it doesn’t get much warmer.

Can anyone who has stayed since reopening tell me if you can by a case of water at food court or gift shop?

I'm assuming not - is there anyway I can actually reach the front desk from off-site? My flight got cancelled and I had a question for the front desk (and wanted to let them know they could have the room ready for the next guest).

Can anyone who has stayed since reopening tell me if you can by a case of water at food court or gift shop?
We get in late tomorrow night- I can check Friday morning for you if no one gives you an answer by then :)

I asked this morning at both locations and, unfortunately, neither location is currently selling them.

Overall, our stay was good. They are still working out kinks at the front desk. We had computer systems go down, cast member iPads not working, reduced staff, and incorrect information or answers to questions. Nothing was a major issue, though, and we enjoyed our stay.

I asked this morning at both locations and, unfortunately, neither location is currently selling them.

Overall, our stay was good. They are still working out kinks at the front desk. We had computer systems go down, cast member iPads not working, reduced staff, and incorrect information or answers to questions. Nothing was a major issue, though, and we enjoyed our stay.
Thanks for the report. Will try to find a plan B.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter