Disney's ALL-STAR MOVIES RESORT Information & Questions

Since these theme suggestions are not FAQ, maybe they could have their own thread?

Since Mighty Ducks represents a live-action film, my replacement theme list includes:

Pirates of the Caribbean
Tron
Honey, I Shrunk the Kids
Mary Poppins

Okay then, I vote for Pirates of the Caribbean!

Donna

The refurbed rooms look so nice!

I'm staying preferred.. Toy Story in November.. will my room be renovated? I sure hope so lol :)

The refurbed rooms look so nice!

I'm staying preferred.. Toy Story in November.. will my room be renovated? I sure hope so lol :)

I´m staying in ASMO in early october, :cheer2:hope all standard rooms are refurbed too!
Does anybody know what building # are they working on now?

we will take ASMO for Dec 2011! I hope Fantasia theme is close to the food courts and the bus stops!:woohoo::woohoo:

Thanks again! I can't wait to stay in ASMO for Dec 2011! I really love Fantasia theme in ASMO!

I´m staying in ASMO in early october, :cheer2:hope all standard rooms are refurbed too!
Does anybody know what building # are they working on now?

Yes, I am curious too. Anyone know what building they are on? We arrive next week!!:woohoo: Hoping they are through with that last Fantasia building but I doubt it. We are hoping for Dalmatians but if not, then Fantasia would be great too.

does ASMO has flat screen tv in all of the rooms?:confused:

Now that the refurb is being done, ASMO will have a flat screen in every room. I saw in another thread that all standard rooms are done and the last twoo buildings left for work are Toy Story.

Now that the refurb is being done, ASMO will have a flat screen in every room. I saw in another thread that all standard rooms are done and the last twoo buildings left for work are Toy Story.

Great LOL.. I am staying in Preferred Toy Story in Nov.. I hope my room is refurbed.. it better be! HAHA :P

which standard room has flat screen tv!:confused:

Great LOL.. I am staying in Preferred Toy Story in Nov.. I hope my room is refurbed.. it better be! HAHA :P

How do you already know which building? :confused3 I'm also preferred but I think it's decided which building at check in.

I'm fairly new to DISBoards and I'm loving it. This is a great thread and I'm loving the info! I'm planning a trip for Jan 2012 and was planning on staying at the ASM I'm curious if anyone knows if the refurbs will be done on all the buildings by that time? Also I'm wondering if construction will be going on during the day time (Concerned about midday naps and noise). Thanks!

Just booked a one night stay for the Wine&Dine marathon. After this visit I will have stayed at all 3 all star resorts!

Our family stayed at ASMo last week. They were working on Fantasia bldg that is to the left of the pool as you exit the lobby. I would say if you could get the Fantasia bldgs especially facing the pool would be awesome. We were in Toy Story and even though it was preferred we were at the very end towards the parking lot. We were close to bus stop but seemed a distance away from everything else.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter