Disney's ALL-STAR MOVIES RESORT Information & Questions

ASM - looking for the latest activity calendar. Or are they skipping the fun little activities now. For example - movie night, tshirts, pool games, etc. Every time we go we try to plan for some resort fun
Don't have a copy of the activity calendar, but when we were there a week and a half ago, they were doing pool trivia, T-shirts, make your own slime, etc.

Is there a limit on how long they will hold your bags? I’m doing a solo where on my last day I’ll be taking a break from MK to go get my rental car before the car rental place closes- but then I plan to go right back to MK or park hop. My plan is to drive back to movies to get my luggage before then driving to St. Petersburg’s (yes I know that’s a long drive late at night..) maybe it would be better to go get my luggage after I get the car..

Is there a limit on how long they will hold your bags? I’m doing a solo where on my last day I’ll be taking a break from MK to go get my rental car before the car rental place closes- but then I plan to go right back to MK or park hop. My plan is to drive back to movies to get my luggage before then driving to St. Petersburg’s (yes I know that’s a long drive late at night..) maybe it would be better to go get my luggage after I get the car..
No problem either way.

We decided to save money and are staying here-
The resort looks super cute. 😊 Quick question are the bus lines like AOA where you gotta line up hours before park opening?

Anyone know if the outdoor movie happens in the rain? We arrive next Saturday afternoon and it looks like rain for the next week. Our other option would be the pool but that would probably also close? We are coming from Arizona so my kids are not going to be tired on arrival and I don't know what to do with them in the afteroon/evening if there is rain.

Anyone know if the outdoor movie happens in the rain? We arrive next Saturday afternoon and it looks like rain for the next week. Our other option would be the pool but that would probably also close? We are coming from Arizona so my kids are not going to be tired on arrival and I don't know what to do with them in the afteroon/evening if there is rain.

Not sure about movie. But we’ve swam in the rain. As long as there is no lightening they should be open.
Walk around resort and look at all of the characters by the rooms.
Check out store and get a snack.

The Movies at Movies :) are currently being held in The Reel Spot(an enclosed space adjacent to World Premiere Food Court) so they are shown in there rain or not.

(Just a note-when Sports and Music reopen,their Movies will be held in their Food Courts in the event of inclement weather.)

Thank you all! So, movie and pool might still be a go. Walking around to see the characters, are they lit at night?

Oh wow. Is that movie list for this Saturday or last Saturday? I don't know if I should be excited for Captain Marvel or not.

Oh wow. Is that movie list for this Saturday or last Saturday? I don't know if I should be excited for Captain Marvel or not.
I kinda think so, but I’m not completely sure. There wasn’t anybody to ask in the recreation area. But there was a different sign next to the pool and it has the same movies listed. Either way I can check on Tuesday, when the month changes.

970A6799-F46C-401E-BE57-E04F2D52A83A.jpeg

Also, I do know that tonight they are showing Aladdin. So it’s possible that it’s changed on a weekly basis. If so, that means the schedule would be good for this week!

Edit...I just asked a cast member at the movie. She said it will change on Tuesday. So I will get the new schedule then!

Last edited:
Not sure if this is mentioned somewhere in these 5k pages but I wanted to let people know that the Lyft app has the incorrect address for ASM in its “pre-populated” menu. It will appear correct when you select it, but somehow it switches the west to east and you could end up (as we did, with an inexperienced driver) at Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace. We were trying to correct our driver but there was a language barrier. We decided to get out at the Hilton and get a new driver and the Hilton valet said “this happens all the time.” So if anyone takes Lyft be sure to type in the address. I’ve included a screenshot of the “directions” that the Lyft app calculates between All Star Movies and the actual, typed out address. 578966

Are the mini fridges cool enough to keep Skyr (Icelandic yogurt) without it spoiling? I am looking at ordering it from Amazon on my arrival day.

I can't stand the kind they have at the food court and shops.....I eat plain without sugar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter