disneymovierewards codes!!!

Can anyone see a place on the Disney Movie Insiders site to contact them? I ordered a gift card in November and according to the tracking it was shipped right after Thanksgiving but hasn’t arrived yet. I can’t find a way to email them to ask about it. Thanks.

Can anyone see a place on the Disney Movie Insiders site to contact them? I ordered a gift card in November and according to the tracking it was shipped right after Thanksgiving but hasn’t arrived yet. I can’t find a way to email them to ask about it. Thanks.
When can I expect to receive my reward?
Physical rewards usually arrive within 2 to 4 weeks after redemption. Digital rewards are delivered immediately to your Member Account upon redemption. If you haven’t received your reward after eight (8) weeks, please contact us for assistance.
Note: Due to varying factors including origin, destination, Post Office acceptance date, and other conditions including customs delays, delivery dates are not guaranteed.
Phone: (855) 951-0775
Email: support@help.disneymovieinsiders.com
Chat: If you’re on a desktop, you can live chat with an agent by selecting the option below

When can I expect to receive my reward?
Physical rewards usually arrive within 2 to 4 weeks after redemption. Digital rewards are delivered immediately to your Member Account upon redemption. If you haven’t received your reward after eight (8) weeks, please contact us for assistance.
Note: Due to varying factors including origin, destination, Post Office acceptance date, and other conditions including customs delays, delivery dates are not guaranteed.
Phone: (855) 951-0775
Email: support@help.disneymovieinsiders.com
Chat: If you’re on a desktop, you can live chat with an agent by selecting the option below
Thanks. That page was not coming up for me on my ipad for some reason.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter