Disneyland UNO Game !

Just my two cents.. I'm not a fan of this rule of post any color that matches. I like matching the "IDEAS" or theme... but that's me. :)

Maybe not everyone who has photos they would like to share from the park has the same photo or theme... It'll be easier to keep the game and this thread alive if there is a little more flexibility in the posting rules/guidelines. :) It's all for fun anyway. So OP, you started the thread and the game. What do you think?

makes sense! I'm just saying for my posting I like to match. :) I love sharing pictures. It's fun here because there aren't so many "PERFECT" photo's like over in picture of the day! That's intimidating over there! I post anyway.. what hte heck ;)

Maybe not everyone who has photos they would like to share from the park has the same photo or theme... It'll be easier to keep the game and this thread alive if there is a little more flexibility in the posting rules/guidelines. :) It's all for fun anyway. So OP, you started the thread and the game. What do you think?

Just my two cents.. I'm not a fan of this rule of post any color that matches. I like matching the "IDEAS" or theme... but that's me. :)

I'll let this pic stay for the next match-up!

OKAYYYYYYYYYY..... since there is a problem with my uno game that y'all don't like. Why don't you tell me how WDW's Spy Game works? Because I do not go on that thread. The whole point to this game was to just find a picture that is SIMILAR or the SAME to the one posted before it. & Not by color because that would throw everything off. Everyone that has the basic concept. But if we do only ONE picture, wouldn't we just keep doing the same "THEME"? Let me know because I would LOVE to keep this thread alive and not have any problems with it.

OKAYYYYYYYYYY..... since there is a problem with my uno game that y'all don't like. Why don't you tell me how WDW's Spy Game works? Because I do not go on that thread. The whole point to this game was to just find a picture that is SIMILAR or the SAME to the one posted before it. & Not by color because that would throw everything off. Everyone that has the basic concept. But if we do only ONE picture, wouldn't we just keep doing the same "THEME"? Let me know because I would LOVE to keep this thread alive and not have any problems with it.
Please don't take it personally.:hug: It's not that I don't like the game. I just don't understand what the difference is if someone posts a picture like I just did, where I said, "I see water" which was a barely visible part of the previous photo and if somone else posted another picture and said, I see green trees; or I see a boy wearing a blue shirt. EmmersIsTheMommy has been saying all along that we should be able to post a color if nothing else matches, and I think that makes sense ifyou want to keep the thread alive and encourage more people to participate. Not everyone that will want to share their photos has a picture that will match every theme of every park/area. That's just my 2 cents; and since you and EmmersIsTheMommy wanted to start the thread, I think it should be up to you two. :grouphug: Just let us know how you want it...:flower3:
ETA: If we do just one picture each post and open it up to more than just the same theme, then you will probably have all kinds of different photos popping up, and they won't be all the same theme.

Please don't take it personally.:hug: It's not that I don't like the game. I just don't understand what the difference is if someone posts a picture like I just did, where I said, "I see water" which was a barely visible part of the previous photo and if somone else posted another picture and said, I see green trees; or I see a boy wearing a blue shirt. EmmersIsTheMommy has been saying all along that we should be able to post a color if nothing else matches, and I think that makes sense ifyou want to keep the thread alive and encourage more people to participate. Not everyone that will want to share their photos has a picture that will match every theme of every park/area. That's just my 2 cents; and since you and EmmersIsTheMommy wanted to start the thread, I think it should be up to you two. :grouphug: Just let us know how you want it...:flower3:
ETA: If we do just one picture each post and open it up to more than just the same theme, then you will probably have all kinds of different photos popping up, and they won't be all the same theme.

I am not taking it personally, it's just a little frustrating that this game seems to have problems when it seemed like there were any before.

makes sense! I'm just saying for my posting I like to match. :) I love sharing pictures. It's fun here because there aren't so many "PERFECT" photo's like over in picture of the day! That's intimidating over there! I post anyway.. what hte heck ;)

:hug: Travelmel, I do understand where you're coming from regarding the POTD, but yeah, you should post anyway and have fun with it! I like photography even though I'm still learning, so I know mine are far from perfect, but I enjoy looking and learning from the others just the same. :flower3: The people on that thread that post the really beautiful photos do it for the love of it. :lovestruc They love photography and they put a lot of time and resources into their photos that they post. I'm sure that most, if not all of them, enjoy looking at everyone else's photos too, whether they are pro shots or not. We're all just pining away until the next time we can go visit DL again and the POTD just tides us over 'til we get there. :grouphug:

I'll give it a go ~

LillyArielDLRSept07.jpg

heres a fish from Toontown...
P1240265c.jpg

Am I to post a second picture?
Something bigger than a fish.
19784P1020202.jpg

I'd like to say, just on the behalf of the thread creator, that her rules say to post two pictures and I think its alot of fun to do so!

I wish I could further add a post with two pics right now, but I don't have a sufficient picture that would work. I think it'd be polite to keep with the two picture rule. I think it leaves for PLENTY of imagination not to get "stuck" in a certain theme.

Through the whales mouth you see this Miniature Home....

IMG_0304.jpg

New

HPIM1537.jpg

There are so many themes. And who cares if we repeat, it is Disney! We love Disney! Post 2 pics and UNO on!!

ITA!! :goodvibes

FWIW, I like the original rules and it seems to be working so I say we just carry on. Just like in real UNO, sometimes you can't play and you miss your turn.

A christmas tree match (I thought I had the same picture but I couldn't find it :
CIMG0415Medium.jpg

New one:
CIMG0419Medium.jpg

:hug: Travelmel, I do understand where you're coming from regarding the POTD, but yeah, you should post anyway and have fun with it! I like photography even though I'm still learning, so I know mine are far from perfect, but I enjoy looking and learning from the others just the same. :flower3: The people on that thread that post the really beautiful photos do it for the love of it. :lovestruc They love photography and they put a lot of time and resources into their photos that they post. I'm sure that most, if not all of them, enjoy looking at everyone else's photos too, whether they are pro shots or not. We're all just pining away until the next time we can go visit DL again and the POTD just tides us over 'til we get there. :grouphug:

Sorry for all the hub-ub. I don't really care how the game works, it's a fun game. I just gave my two cents which was a mistake, I understand. Honestly, I do. It's none of my business how the whole thing goes.

BTW, I like posting on POTD (maybe my post came out wrong... I'm just saying they're more professional looking and I know SOME people CAN feel intimidated over there as I've seen people say so.. I don't... I post all the time) and I like posting here. It's really not that big of a deal. Moving on.

Sorry to get people riled up.

Thank you for those of you who are playing the game the RIGHT WAY. I understand where you all are coming from & playing this game like WDW's Spy Game. But my title to this game is UNO, not SPY.

So thank you & keep on playing!
If you don't have a picture to match, don't feel bad and just wait your turn!
That's the BEAUTY of a UNO game!

I am not taking it personally, it's just a little frustrating that this game seems to have problems when it seemed like there were any before.

That's because I opened my mouth. You're doing a completely different game, which is fine. It's just harder for everyone to play and not really 'uno'.

I'll shut up and leave.

That's because I opened my mouth. You're doing a completely different game, which is fine. It's just harder for everyone to play and not really 'uno'.

I'll shut up and leave.

Why? The way we've been playing it is just fine.. Please don't feel that way. I really don't want any conflict ..

To Match:
P6260013.jpg

New One:
P6250026.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter