Disneyland PhotoPass Question

poohj80

Got Hunny?
Hey all,

We recently visited DL for GE and are downloading our PhotoPass photos but I don't see a way to add borders. Does the DL PhotoPass site not offer borders like the WDW site? Was hoping for some cool new GE borders.

Thanks for any help you may offer!
PJ

I've heard that there are some special borders or decorations for PP photos from GE if you are using an iPhone to look at your account. Haven't tried this yet -- hopefully other DISers will post their experience!

Thanks, was using a computer and couldn't find the borders.

I do see them on my phone but the app crashes so much this will take forever. If anyone can help with adding borders online, I would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:
The only way to add borders or stickers is on the app using an ios system. There will be an edit button. But you can't save the edited image in your account. You need to export it somewhere else to save. I email mine to myself so I can put it on a file on my desktop computer. Very convoluted and a step back from what they used to have. But it is what it is at this point. WDW recently moved to the same convoluted setup.

The only way to add borders or stickers is on the app using an ios system. There will be an edit button. But you can't save the edited image in your account. You need to export it somewhere else to save. I email mine to myself so I can put it on a file on my desktop computer. Very convoluted and a step back from what they used to have. But it is what it is at this point. WDW recently moved to the same convoluted setup.

I was afraid of that. I have added borders and saved in the app. I get a pop-up which states "Exporting Image" but I can't find where they were exported. The app usually crashed at this point for me. Would appreciate any additional help you could offer. Thanks again!

I was afraid of that. I have added borders and saved in the app. I get a pop-up which states "Exporting Image" but I can't find where they were exported. The app usually crashed at this point for me. Would appreciate any additional help you could offer. Thanks again!
Once it gives you that "exporting image" spinning wheel, it should finish spinning and give you a list of options. You can save it to your phone, you can email it, you can air drop it, etc.

Once it gives you that "exporting image" spinning wheel, it should finish spinning and give you a list of options. You can save it to your phone, you can email it, you can air drop it, etc.

Thanks, mine always crashes before I get to select where I’m exporting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter