Disneyland Paris Half 2017

I highly doubt it. Last year, an enormous contingent of Americans descended on Paris for the inaugural, but many of those were one-and-done. I think bib-only registrants will be fine, as long as we register the moment it opens.

I highly doubt it. Last year, an enormous contingent of Americans descended on Paris for the inaugural, but many of those were one-and-done. I think bib-only registrants will be fine, as long as we register the moment it opens.

As one of the aforementioned Americans, most of my the folks I see at the runDisney events stateside were pretty much one and done. Although the added 10K and challenge might draw some back. I'm not planning on being a 'one and done"-er.

Does anyone know if there's been any indication when bib-only entries will be released?
Last year I picked up an entry late Feb.

Would love to try the challenge.
TIA

That appears to be official, as they also responded to me on their Facebook page:

"Bonjour Kim, the bib-only sale is scheduled for late may/early june. Have a magical day"​

I guess I'll chance it late May/early June! But I really do think they're pushing for package deals - especially with the 25th Anniversary celebrations.

I've already booked train and hotel offsite. If I can get the bib good, otherwise I'll just enjoy the parks with my friends. Not bad as a plan B.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter