Disneyland on Monday-a few last minute questions

glasscastle

Earning My Ears
We fly down to DL after school on Monday. My little girl is so excited, her first ever trip, 3 days in the park!

About strollers, I am debating whether to buy a cheap one or rent one if she gets tired. (She is 4 and we will be walking from CCI most days, but I guess we could take the shuttle if needed)

Also, what restaurants are near by CCI? Isn't there a Target close by too? We are bringing a bunch of snacks in our suitcase but will want to pick up milk and yogurt.

Thanks for all the tips and info this board offers! I think we will have a great time!

Oona

There is a convenience store at the corner of Harbor & Katella. Pretty much right next to the CCI.

Do you have a Disney Visa? You can get a free stroller rental (if you find you need it) at DLR with your Disney Visa card.

My youngest is 4 -- she "could" walk more than she does but she tires easily... then gets cranky. We brought our own, regular stroller from home. It was a great decision b/c we were able to use it everywhere and as an added bonus, it held all our jackets and snacks, etc... it was great not to have to carry a bag around - esp b/c I got a bit of a sunburn midway through the trip and wouldn't have enjoyed straps from a bag rubbing against it! I suppose you could buy a cheap one at Target, which is not far -- down Harbor a bit. But we found Target did not have milk or yogurt. They may have just been out of milk when we got there, but I don't know. Their fresh food selection was practically nil.

We didn't stay at CCI so I don't know which restaurants are close to there but the ones I remember seeing just on the edges of Disney are Denny's, Mimi's Cafe, Tony Roma's, IHOP and assorted other ones both affiliated and not affiliated with the various hotels.

We are staying at the Hyatt, (FRI!!) :cool1: and supposedly a Target is across the street. (about a mi. from DL)
My son is almost 4 and you bet I am bringing the stroller!!! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter