Disneyland is a fabulous local theme park!

I think the OP was just trying to stir the pot. And they succeeded.

:thumbsup2

I'm wondering if perhaps it's not necessarily the CMs that are the difference but the west coast / east coast thing. I'm a lifelong west coast girl and have visited various places on the east coast (as well as midwest, south etc) and each geographic location in our country has a different attitude, feel, culture etc. Perhaps that has to do with the difference between experiences as well.

:thumbsup2

I'm wondering if perhaps it's not necessarily the CMs that are the difference but the west coast / east coast thing. I'm a lifelong west coast girl and have visited various places on the east coast (as well as midwest, south etc) and each geographic location in our country has a different attitude, feel, culture etc. Perhaps that has to do with the difference between experiences as well.

Nah. I'm from the Midwest and been to both parks. Couldn't tell a difference between the two as far as CMs go.

I think the OP was just trying to stir the pot. And they succeeded.

Don't know about that. MOst responses have just been clarifying what discount CMs might have asked about and stating confusion at WHY she feels this way, since she didn't give examples.

I know she was trying, but I felt that she failed, since it was pretty much just discussion, requests for more info, and just talking about other stuff. Pretty tame, actually. Pot-stirring wants big dramatic reactions, not "huh, odd, what do you mean?" in response.

When the OP make outrageous statements like...

Disneyland service sucks! They treat people like crap and cater to locals.

and provides no details nor responds in anyway in the thread to why they feel this way I believe they are just trying to get a reaction out of people.

Ive had both outstanding and bad service at DL (only park Ive been too). Its not always the same. Usually I have no problems with the service and often it is exceptional, but there have been some bad experiences. But the bad service in my experience is the exception and not close to the norm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter