Disneyland Hotel EV Charging - valet?

squirrels17

Earning My Ears
Does the valet at Disneyland Hotel offer EV Charging? I saw there are a few EV charging self-parking spots, but didn't see mention of Disneyland Hotel valet offering it like the Grand Californian does. Thanks in advance!

In case anyone else is wondering… the answer is: only trickle charge, and you have to provide your own cable. No level 2 charging yet (being constructed).

They really need to have some more charging spots at the hotels. The self parking spots are always taken by someone who never moves their car once they’re done charging. We would always leave a note in our car saying when we would be done and our phone number in case someone needed an emergency charge, we would come and move our car. Other cars were parked in the same spot for the duration of our stay. 🤨

Agreed! I would have done valet if they offered charging. Was tempted to just park at the M&F structure to ensure I got a charging spot today, but got lucky at the hotel’s self-parking lot. Will be sure to move it as soon as we’re done charging since there’s only a handful!

Any updates on this issue? We’ll be staying at the DLH, coming from Joshua Tree, taking one day of our DLH stay to visit Universal, and then heading to San Diego. All the hotels we’ll be staying at purport to have EV charging, but DLH’s feels like we won’t be able to depend on it. We’re trying to decide whether to rent an EV or conventional car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter