Disneyland Adventures game for Xbox

emrose1030

Earning My Ears
Has anyone else played the Disneyland Adventures game for the Xbox One? They originally made a version for the Xbox Kinect, but they re-created a version that doesn't require the Kinect system that is compatible with Xbox One.

I have almost completed the entire game, but I am stuck in Frontierland! I am stuck at 96% done with the "Secrets" portion. I have read through all of the "cheat" threads out there that point out where each secret can be found for each of the tools you have (wand, camera, watergun, etc.) I have not found anything that I haven't completed yet with each of the tools (I have re-done each list multiple times) I have completed all tasks, games, and photo albums as well.

Has anyone successfully completed the entire game with 100% completion in each land? Or is anyone else in the same boat as me and stuck at 96% in Frontierland?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter