DisneyDMBNut FINALLY got her dream wedding!! VR Trip Report

We Sail!!

So the planning is done, bags packed and we are ready to drive up to Port Canavaral!!
(note: previously stated that DH's son would be joining us on the cruise..he got a chance to fly Cessnas in Georgia for 20 days on a college campus..can't say he made a bad choice..he was really missed, but it also was nice to have a whole cabin for just DH and I!!)

Packed and ready to go, dog sitter scheduled..let's go!! It was a fast trip up to PC..3 hours and when we arrived at the Country Inn Suites our One bedroom was available. Most of the other party was staying over at the Radisson so we headed over there for Tiki and swim!
2hdog8o.jpg

dzebgm.jpg

after a few good "we're here!!" drinks, we decided to move to Kelsey's Pizza for dinna!
jp7qqx.jpg

sndxdd.jpg

After dinner, we went back to our hotel to get ready for the next morning!

It's Here!!

Jump on the 10am shuttle over to the port!! There she is..my beeg boat!!
Friends are already in the terminal..quick check in and we are ready to go!!
5yxoi8.jpg

111mhok.jpg

Hey, we posted at the same time... I guess I should go back and read what's been posted then... :rotfl:

I'm enjoying your report. Sorry I haven't thanked you for the magnet surprise. It was like Christmas morning when I found it!

Your reports have been so detailed. I feel like I was there with you and in a way I can relate to it. Deck 7 is where we did our VR in 2006. Love the green icing on the cake and the BM's dresses are so beautiful. Can't wait to read more!

i just did another huge post and LOST it!! 20 minutes of work gone!!
Now I am too tired to rewrite

i just did another huge post and LOST it!! 20 minutes of work gone!!
Now I am too tired to rewrite

Ok, Betsy, next time, type it in word and copy it over (except for the pics) at least then all your typing won't be gone. I would do that when I was doing our Christmas trip report. Losing it a couple times and I finally learned.

I think that she is prolonging it so that she can re-savor each and every moment of the Magical.....oh I'm sorry.....Wonderous cruise.

che

i was laying in bad last night..did the whole first day with pictures and everything..then, I hit something and the tab closed..I was sooo pissed and tired I just said "forget it!!"

i am busy today so I can't get one going now..but I promise..I had it all including sailaway and dinner at parrot cay!

i was laying in bad last night..did the whole first day with pictures and everything..then, I hit something and the tab closed..I was sooo pissed and tired I just said "forget it!!"

i am busy today so I can't get one going now..but I promise..I had it all including sailaway and dinner at parrot cay!

Betsy,

Computers@!@!!@ Can't live without them, but boy some days we can't stand them!!!!

Can't wait to hear all about it, so take your time, we are obviously here when you get it written. :goodvibes

ok..let me try again!

So we check in and get our pictures done:
14bsr2a.jpg

We had lunch at Beach Blanket Buffet and while there, we order the 4 night wine package. We love Chateau St Michelle Riesling and it was on the package..if we didn't drink all the wine the 4 day, they would carry it over to the 3day cruise.
While we waited for our room to be ready, we headed to deck 4 Port side to hang out and let DH catch a nap.
34ew5er.jpg

After he was rested and refreshed, I decided to hit him with the Villa Spa!! I knew once he went on a tour, he would be putty in my hands!! MuWa Ha ha ha!
Vista-Spa-Couples%20Villa%20Hottub.jpg

Vista-Spa-Couples%20Villa%20Massage%20Tables.jpg

He did it!! We booked the Couple's Romance for our first CC day at sunset! I can't wait!!

After getting to our room, we decided to head for the Quiet Cove pool while DM and DD went and explored the ship..it was very nice adult time!

We went back to our room for the drill and then to Deck 10 Starboard for our sail away party:
sxeu7d.jpg

Few drinks later..it was time for dinner at Parrot Cay
dpww1w.jpg

24ox2yf.jpg

When we got back from dinner, our steward had a nice surprise
v6ukns.jpg

Next Up: First Castaway Cay Day, Villa Spa and "I GOT YOU BABE!"

Ok, I have to ask... do you remember your stateroom number? Your so lucky to get a secret verandah!!

Betsy.....didn't you LOVE the spa couples villa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could use one of those every week!!

che

I want to do the Couples Spa, but Pete is hard to convince!

YAY for the update!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter