Disney World tickets at Disneyland

noodles

DIS Veteran
I know this has been asked before, but I couldnt get the search to work! We have old length of stay passes that were converted into 8 one day park hoppers for DW. We will be in San Diego for business in September and Im wondering if Disneyland will still convert them into one day park hoppers for use at Disneyland and CA? They used to be worth more at DW, but we always buy a package and these passes have been just sitting here since 2003. TIA

Hi! I haven't done it but on a thread not long ago someone posted that they had with no problem. I don't think the search feature ever works... but it seems old WDW tickets can be used at DL but not the other way around.

I've never done it either, but I've read that it can be done. If you look over at Mousesavers.com , there are a few sentences about it. I'm in the same situation as you but my WDW tickets are even older; I'm thinking about using them at DL next week.

Thanks! DonnaDavid if you use them will you let me know if it worked? We are going to try and use ours. I figure if they take them I save some money and if not Im still going to purchase tickets!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter