Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Interesting! And the two passes are in both the Profile and MyPlans pages? Were you able to book your parks OK?

My current pass expires at the end of September. If the current pass, which is missing in the profile. If the info is pulled for the profile data, then it make sense that all days are gray as the system would think I don't have a pass, therefore not eligible to make a reservation...

FYI - Gold pas here too..

Thanks for the info...
Also an issue I had. They have two passes in my account. I expired September 2020 the other goes to 2021. Both Plat AP. They had create a temp account for my current AP just a rats nest of tickets we have.

Hallelujah. After my second 3.5 hour wait today I got a CM who was able to go in and secure my last two reservations. I'm not sure what kind of magic she preformed to do it, but she said she could try something for me and it would reset the complimentary magic bands we had already ordered. I told her I was MORE than fine with that, haha. The number I called was (800) 848-6413. This was by far the most helpful line I have called since starting this debacle 36 hours ago.
What department was this?

That would be awesome!! I am on the ignore, I mean hold queue too for 2:20 so far. I'll keep you posted if I hear anything.

Another thought... the certificate has a 2030 date, indicating the pass isn't active. For me, I have no passes according to the profile and for you, you're pass expires and the certificates aren't linked as a continual renewal...
3:01 here LOL. Feel like I've been in the biggest bar fight with Disney and I'm losing. Trying to laugh through the pain.

I have several issues - any suggestions appreciated. We are a party of 10 heading to OKW (2 2-br) on Dec. 22.

1. I can't figure out how to add one family member to the Planning Party. She is included on one of the room reservations. Her subscript does not say that I can plan for her.
2. My husband is on the Planning Party list but does not show that he has a hotel reservation, but is listed on the reservation.
3. We need to change the ticket start dates to Dec. 22 (instead of Dec. 23). How do I do that online?
4. I see all of our tickets on the app, but can't figure out where to find them on the MDE website.

After trying to get on hold most of the day I saw the 800 number here on the Disboards and now I am on hold (only 20 minutes so far). Any suggestions?

That would be awesome!! I am on the ignore, I mean hold queue too for 2:20 so far. I'll keep you posted if I hear anything.

Another thought... the certificate has a 2030 date, indicating the pass isn't active. For me, I have no passes according to the profile and for you, you're pass expires and the certificates aren't linked as a continual renewal...
Yes, another good point about the renewal certificate of 2030. This is a huge cluster. Someone on the DVC FB page mentioned that she called DVC and had them re-link her resort reservation for her and she could make the APR's after that. Even though it looked as though everyone was linked properly on her end, on their end it wasn't. The Avatar heads did not match, generic black/blue Mickey heads. So if IT can't fix, I'm calling DVC in the morning and trying that route. Good luck!

I was able to make all of my park reservations today online with MyDisneyExperience.
Pop Century Resort December reservation.
Current Annual Pass.
I guess I was lucky to have both registered.

Yes, another good point about the renewal certificate of 2030. This is a huge cluster. Someone on the DVC FB page mentioned that she called DVC and had them re-link her resort reservation for her and she could make the APR's after that. Even though it looked as though everyone was linked properly on her end, on their end it wasn't. The Avatar heads did not match, generic black/blue Mickey heads. So if IT can't fix, I'm calling DVC in the morning and trying that route. Good luck!

Oh geez now I'm going to be processing this too! But what you are describing makes sense as for some od reason I had a second version of me appear in my DVC member page a couple weeks back which I called and they did "something" to our profiles.

I'm changing my forum name to Captain Morgan...

I just checked and after July 28, there are all days avail for APs and staying on property. Are you AP or staying on property?
I am! Have a 7 night stay and was able to book all my nights last night. When I went back to check everything I realized I messed up one of our days. Now when I search its showing them as full. Afraid to cancel the reservations I have to try to fix them out of fear of losing any park for those days.

And the hits just keep coming...

I reached out DVC via chat to see if they can offer any assistance and I shouldn't have... Instead I received a lot of unprovoked and undeserved disrespect and sass from the CM on the chat. I went from in a really happy mood to... not so much...

I gave her a quick overview of the fun and asked if she recommended any options or suggestions to assist. I shared with her we have the 30 days throughout the next 11 months @ the polly and we were getting pretty anxious as there is a significant gaps in resort/park booking and this 14 day booking situation runs a high risk of leaving us without park access at the holidays and high peak times we're booked.

She went on to state that the ability to book the number of days to match your resort stay days is purposely limited to prevent DVC from booking an "Unlimited" number of days as they need to allow for new cash reservations. She stated DVC does not any special preference, which I agree with that completely; each resort room/guest should be exactly the same.

I pointed out to her she was inferring DVC has a stricter rues with the 14 day park limit than cash guests. She concurred. She then asked if I want to cancel to which I asked "the reservation or membership" and will DVC reimburse me for the membership and AP. :)

This leads me to wonder... is she just sputtering nonsense or has Disney truly limited DVC members the ability to book (the opportunity) a park for each day of the stay. I'd like to believe she enjoyed an adult beverage at lunch and this is nonsense.

Though the 14 day park limit has been shared with a bunch of folks, is everyone DVC members or a mix of cash guests too?

Sorry for the long winded babble...
I have 16 days booked on two DVC points stays with an annual pass. I honestly feel that if the 14 day rule were a true thing then we would have been told about it in all the info sent out and not while booking our parks reservations.CMs can believe incorrect info too, the CM i chatted with assumed that 2021 park reservations could not be made until the 28th until I let her know others had booked 2021 in this chat and she double checked. Thankfully both cast members I talked to were a delight and I am so sorry that the cast member you got was not helpful or kind. Not that it is an excuse to treat others rudely but I am sure that the cast members have been having a few bad days with all the problems they can't fix and very frustrated people. I might try calling again to get another CM.

I have 16 days booked on two DVC points stays with an annual pass. I honestly feel that if the 14 day rule were a true thing then we would have been told about it in all the info sent out and not while booking our parks reservations.CMs can believe incorrect info too, the CM i chatted with assumed that 2021 park reservations could not be made until the 28th until I let her know others had booked 2021 in this chat and she double checked. Thankfully both cast members I talked to were a delight and I am so sorry that the cast member you got was not helpful or kind. Not that it is an excuse to treat others rudely but I am sure that the cast members have been having a few bad days with all the problems they can't fix and very frustrated people. I might try calling again to get another CM.
Thanks for the kind words and great advise. I just find it so odd that DVC/DIsney would not keep a balance. At the end of the day hopefully this a misinterpretation and can be chalked off as such. :)

UPDATE: Success on our "No Park Available" Booking Issue!! Yes I said SUCCESS!! This may work for you.

Reading some other forum members discussing what CM had to do to get their MDE to work, I decided to try modifying our non-activated DVC AP Voucher status myself. Both DW and I have non-activated DVC AP Vouchers from 2011 in our individual MDE's. Earlier today I created DW's own MDE trying to fix this issue, which didn’t yet solve the problem. At least DW is slowly moving up the tech ladder even though I am pulling all the strings behind the curtain.

First I tried to 'Reassign' my non-activated DVC AP Voucher to her MDE, but it wouldn't let me because it said I had Fast Pass + Reservations linked to it. Strange, but I went in and cancelled my one and only Park Pass, which I guess MDE sees as a FP+ assignment. Then and only then was I able to 'Reassign' my non-activated DVC AP Voucher to her MDE. So far so good.

Then I went and experimented with booking lots of Park Passes. It worked! Then I went into DW’s MDE, and tried to transfer the non-activated AP Vouchers to my MDE. But again I was blocked since I now had Park Passes (ergo FP+ assignments). What to do, what to do? I needed to get both non-activated AP Vouchers off of our MDE’s somehow in order to proceed with both of us getting Park Passes.

Thought about ‘Reassigning’ the DVC Vouchers to one of my daughters. But as we all know, Family and DVC doesn’t always mix well! Vaguely remembered someone on a forum had said they created a dummy MDE account to move tickets to for future assignment. I used an old Apple@me.com email to create the dummy MDE account. I always wanted a son, and now I have a ‘Tommy Jr.’ dummy MDE account with a Jack-Jack Avatar! Our non-activated DVC AP Vouchers successfully ‘Reassigned’ to the dummy account, and they still show that I can ‘Reassign’ them back to us when needed.

Then I was able to easily book 15 Park Day Passes for our Oct, Dec and Jan trips using our existing DVC Platinum AP valid thru 2/7/21. For our March trip, I was only able to book 4 of the 5 days as the reservation system looked at our remaining 4 NE tickets. Our 1 month bonus ‘Pixie Dust’ AP extension promised by Disney won’t occur until the end of Oct, so then I can book the final 25th Park Day when our AP’s are extended to 3/9/21.

I’m so happy I think I’m going to cry! So if you’re in a similar situation with vouchers or tickets which can be ‘Reassigned’, you might want to try this trick. Otherwise you’ll have to hope WDW IT will fix this soon, and/or get thru to a CM who will create a ‘Holding Account’ for your vouchers/tickets and hope everything is recoverable. Good luck to you all.

Oh geez now I'm going to be processing this too! But what you are describing makes sense as for some od reason I had a second version of me appear in my DVC member page a couple weeks back which I called and they did "something" to our profiles.

I'm changing my forum name to Captain Morgan...
So I have three possible theories:
1. AP certificates are "in the way" of booking some of the trips.
2. Ticketing and profile info don't match.
3. DVC is not linked correctly.
Hoping that solves this thing. So thankful to have all the helpful info people have posted!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter