Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Just watched the Hamilton trailer on the Disney website. That at least made me happy this morning. I completely forgot it was coming on July 3rd as I have been so busy lately.

Now back to my regularly scheduled programming of a pink castle with blue turrets.

My tickets are linked to my hotel reservations. After that, there is NOTHING, for me to click on. I am computer challenged, but not that bad. What am I doing wrong. My first ressie is before the parks open, so I'm trying to add park ressies for my second one in september.......

Just watched the Hamilton trailer on the Disney website. That at least made me happy this morning. I completely forgot it was coming on July 3rd as I have been so busy lately.

Now back to my regularly scheduled programming of a pink castle with blue turrets.

You're saying you're excited to... Wait For It?

ha. HA. ha. ha.

I've been up all night and will accept a pity laugh.

Ok, figured it out. There is a secret code you have to enter when you see the castle the first time. If it blinks (refreshes) you have to start over. The code is:

Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, start.
Sounds about right. The NES Contra team from the 80s is definitely running Disney IT

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter