Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Does anyone know when the phone lines close? Tried the number listed earlier 800-848-6413 and have been on hold for over an hour. Just don't want to be wasting more time. Thanks!

I was having the same problem. I have a PH and also had a 4 day hopper that I bought for free dining. I was only able to get one park reservation. I was able to get though on the phone today to change my reservation and remove the park hopper that I didn’t need. As soon as she removed the park hopper I was able to get all your remaining park reservations. So it’s obviously a glitch when you ha e multiple tickets.
I'm only able to book 5 park reservation days despite 24 days of resort reservations (across 4 trips). DH is able to book 5 park reservations for one trip and 2 for another. We both only have platinum APs.

It isn't just AP-holders. We have regular tickets and I'm still not able to get a reservation for our last park day (departure day) because it says we have maxed our reservations (I previously had a reservation for that day and cancelled it to change it, but now it won't let me make a new one. Not going to take a chance on cancelling all our other 5 days of reservations to retry.)

If we aren't able to get it, not the end of the world, but still kind of annoying because I don't feel "done" yet so keep feeling the need to check back every so often.

So, in case anyone else is experiencing the same thing, you are not alone and we may commiserate in our misery together: we are unable to hold more than one park reservation at a time. We have two 7-night/8-day stays (August and Nov./Dec.). We have active APs (Gold DVC) but also have 7-day tickets on our account from our formerly-Free Dining (Bounceback) package. Once we book one park day, every other day of either stay says no availability. We tried cancelling, working backwards, frontwards, diagonally, 4th-dimensionally - you name it. We can only hold one park reservation. We did see on a Facebook group that someone is having the same problem and was told it was an IT issue and they're working on it (for whatever that's worth). If anyone else is running into this, you are not alone.

I'm only able to book 5 park reservation days despite 24 days of resort reservations (across 4 trips). DH is able to book 5 park reservations for one trip and 2 for another. We both only have platinum APs.

I was only able to book 7 days across two trips. I’m only missing one that I want, but I can wait until it’s fixed.

Does anyone know when the phone lines close? Tried the number listed earlier 800-848-6413 and have been on hold for over an hour. Just don't want to be wasting more time. Thanks!

It should be till 11:00 P.M. EDT.

I'm holding on the same number for 1.5 hours and now worrying, as the music and messages completely stopped about 3 minutes ago.

So, in case anyone else is experiencing the same thing, you are not alone and we may commiserate in our misery together: we are unable to hold more than one park reservation at a time. We have two 7-night/8-day stays (August and Nov./Dec.). We have active APs (Gold DVC) but also have 7-day tickets on our account from our formerly-Free Dining (Bounceback) package. Once we book one park day, every other day of either stay says no availability. We tried cancelling, working backwards, frontwards, diagonally, 4th-dimensionally - you name it. We can only hold one park reservation. We did see on a Facebook group that someone is having the same problem and was told it was an IT issue and they're working on it (for whatever that's worth). If anyone else is running into this, you are not alone.
Not liking your situation at all, but we'll all get through this. Hopefully Disney ends up sending a survey to all of us, so we can let them know our thoughts on this. This is already a stressful situation, and the lack of preparation on the IT part is just inexcusable. I feel bad for all of us, bad for the poor CMs on the phone trying to make it better for us, but Disney should know IT really dropped the ball on this.

I just called and got through on ticketing about 5 minutes ago. Some people were reporting that they were able to add a park day but the CM I spoke to said no modifications and they would reconsider after July 11 opening... ?

So...we have a 7 day ticket..It look hurt this morning but finally was able to book 5 of the 7 park days. However the system crashed before we could get the last two. Now although its showing that our days have availability for all parks when I put together my party and go to book those days, it just says one or more parks have no availability. It says that for EVERY day through next September which can't be possible. What am I missing? This is so damn frustrating!!!!

DID NOT WORK FOR ME...
Everyone that it works for is one less problem before we get to a solution. Hopefully it will reduce the number of people trying to log into MDE in the next 24 hours.

I've tried all the fixes and still only have 3 days booked using my AP, but I do have more than one reservation also.

So...we have a 7 day ticket..It look hurt this morning but finally was able to book 5 of the 7 park days. However the system crashed before we could get the last two. Now although its showing that our days have availability for all parks when I put together my party and go to book those days, it just says one or more parks have no availability. It says that for EVERY day through next September which can't be possible. What am I missing? This is so damn frustrating!!!!

Be sure to click the Disney Resort Guests button to see current availability. Every day is still available, but if you don't click that button, you're just seeing the availability for non-stay guests, which hasn't even opened yet.

Iphone on Safari finally got me through after 9 hours of waiting and being thrown off (along with the white screen 3 times and having to reset my password 3 times).

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter