Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

I saw that too. It is indeed the smallest park, so it's not surprising. However, it's very worrisome for APs who can't reserve until the 26th... will we ever get to see the inside of HS again? There were rumors about the other Disney resorts opening in the upcoming months. If we're already filling up HS with just DVS resorts, that's a problem!

Is it possible they have a certain occupancy limit for each group? Ours is full but they have some reserved for APs?
I am in the same boat, my wife and I are passholders and my 3 kids have 7 day tickets

Have you tried reserving for just the APs then for the 7 day tickets? Could the mixed ticket media be causing the issue?

After not accepting the first or second explanation, which included telling me that I was only entitled to 3 AP reservations, I was told that I was limited to 3 reservations due to a glitch which is effecting anyone with multiple reservations (nonconsecutive dates within the effected period). The DVC supervisor explained that this glitch is causing problems for anyone with multiple reservations and using AP.
So would unlinking a reservation work?

After not accepting the first or second explanation, which included telling me that I was only entitled to 3 AP reservations, I was told that I was limited to 3 reservations due to a glitch which is effecting anyone with multiple reservations (nonconsecutive dates within the effected period). The DVC supervisor explained that this glitch is causing problems for anyone with multiple reservations and using AP.
I wonder if that's why my DH's pass is working and ours isn't. He is only on 1 reservation. However we're able to book 7 or our 9 days of our first reservation( he can book all 9). None of our 2nd ressie.

Wow. Imagine, Annual Passholders holding more than one reservation. It’s not as if that was a circumstance that couldn’t be anticipated and tested for in advance.

In the end, even with 6 day park hopper it would only let me book 3 days. I even cancelled and the 2 days I had at the beginning of my trip, and started booking from the end of my trip... 3 days, that’s it! I am just so sad, I’ve spent all day working on this, on chat with a CM and I’ve tried to call a hundred times to no avail. :worried:
Having the same issue😢😢

Well that sounds sort of plausible. Hope they can fix it. SOON! Thanks for posting.

So would unlinking a reservation work?
Please let us know if you try!

I have cobbled together DVC reservations - 4 nights, 2 nights (those 2 nights not on MDE yet because of a misspelling of my last name), then 1 night and another 4 nights.

does anyone know what we do in this case? we have a 2 year old but some of the dates we want to pick he will be 3 by that time. but we won’t have an annual pass for him until he turns 3. so i can’t use an annual pass today to reserve those dates for him when he is 3
Unless it’s all part of the same trip, unfortunately the only thing you can do is wait. I’m in a somewhat similar ticket limbo with my foster son and it has me a little stressed!

I finally got through on the app on my iPhone. I’ve been trying (off and on) all day long. Thank you SO much for all of the advice and information!!!! :worship::worship: I would not have even when (or how) to get my park reservations.

Love this board!!!!

And good luck to everyone who is still trying. I wish that I could help you but I’m not even sure how I did it.

I wonder if that's why my DH's pass is working and ours isn't. He is only on 1 reservation. However we're able to book 7 or our 9 days of our first reservation( he can book all 9). None of our 2nd ressie.
I only have one reservation or 7 nights with an AP and I cannot book more than one day, so while it could be the problem, it's not an explanation for all the tomfoolery that's gone on here today!

doesnt seem like there’s a set limit right now, but a lot of variability. it seems more tied to those that are trying to reserve two separate trips.

I am in that multiple trip issues. I have made 14 park reservations out of 16 days. But I have seen other people limited at different amounts. But no official word from Disney on a limited amount or if it is a glitch in the system.

Well that sounds sort of plausible. Hope they can fix it. SOON! Thanks for posting. Back on chat ⏰

Please let us know if you try!

I have cobbled together DVC reservations - 4 nights, 2 nights (those 2 nights not on MDE yet because of a misspelling of my last name), then 1 night and another 4 nights.
I can’t see an ‘unlink’ button.

I can’t see an ‘unlink’ button.
I don't see one either. AND I just realized that since we have a split stay technically DH is on 2 reservations. SO I don't think that's the issue, unless it has to do with having more than 2 . ahaha

At least my trip is Septemer and December so shouldn't be too much of an issue as long as it's fixed "soon".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter