Disney World February 17, 2019

sefowler1

Mouseketeer
We have booked this cruise to complete our grand slam, and sail on the Wonder. We are a family of 3 with a teenage daughter. We are gold level Castaway Club members and frequent visitors to WDW. Who else is sailing with us?

I am! B2B on this ship too. So excited to take part in that. I wish I would have known about the Red Ship to do a Grand Slam...Darn Darn. We are Celebrating our youngest daughters 8th Birthday on this cruise and my favorite part is, they won't be missing any school. YES!!

Booked our cruise last week! This will be our first DCL cruise and our second cruise ever (1st is this June on Celebrity to Alaska) - love that we're not missing school AND I'll be back at WDW in time for the Princess 5k!

Hi My name is Courtney and we just booked our fist DCL vacation abroad the Disney Wonder! This vacation will be a "land and sea" adventure as we are planning on staying at AOA for 5 nights after the cruise. We are a family of 4-me, my husband and our 2 boys who will be 8 and 4 when we sail. I am just beginning the process of learning everything I need to know about DCL! We are DL APs, and have been to WDW twice. I would love to participate in a fish extender group for this sailing if anyone is organizing it? Thanks! Cant wait to get to know everyone!

Hi My name is Courtney and we just booked our fist DCL vacation abroad the Disney Wonder! This vacation will be a "land and sea" adventure as we are planning on staying at AOA for 5 nights after the cruise. We are a family of 4-me, my husband and our 2 boys who will be 8 and 4 when we sail. I am just beginning the process of learning everything I need to know about DCL! We are DL APs, and have been to WDW twice. I would love to participate in a fish extender group for this sailing if anyone is organizing it? Thanks! Cant wait to get to know everyone!

Welcome!
We're doing a similar trip - 4 days at WDW somewhere...AKV is our home resort, not sure what I'll be able to trade into at 7 months (dreaming of BLT or Boardwalk) just know that I want a 1-bd for some space (and a w/d) after the cruise!

Hey all! Our party of 5 will be sailing with you guys! I haven’t sailed DCL since it’s maiden voyage in 98-our family has been on NCL-and they had a blast: but I know know they will love this one 100 times more!

We are so excited! We just read up on the fish extenders and we hope to take part in that. Let us know where we sign up for that.

Looking forward to meeting and spreading pixie dust all around!

Hey all! Our party of 5 will be sailing with you guys! I haven’t sailed DCL since it’s maiden voyage in 98-our family has been on NCL-and they had a blast: but I know know they will love this one 100 times more!

We are so excited! We just read up on the fish extenders and we hope to take part in that. Let us know where we sign up for that.

Looking forward to meeting and spreading pixie dust all around!
welcome! Im hoping to be part of a FE group as well! I don't know much about them yet but what I've seen looks fun! Hopefully someone with some experience will start something up?

I’m a single Mom taking my three girls (ages 7,10, & 12). We are all looking forward to our first cruise (Disney no less). I am interested in participating in the Fish Extender gift exchange too!

Hello AAML KangaKIKi and Anniebnegs. We dont have FEs done up on the Disboards but we do have them started over on FB. Just search for this cruise name and date.

Hello AAML KangaKIKi and Anniebnegs. We dont have FEs done up on the Disboards but we do have them started over on FB. Just search for this cruise name and date.
Thank you for letting me know! Any guidance and tips are appreciated for this newbie.

Is this page still active? My family of 5 (3 kids: 15, 11 and 8) plus my parents are embarking on our 1st cruise, we are all super excited. And then we are going to cheat on Disney and do a day or 2 at Universal after we disembark. Never been to Universal and my 2 youngest are into Harry Potter as of this Summer so I figure it'd be fun for them to experience the HP focus there.

Big group with fish extenders and what not on facebook. just go search

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!