Disney Wonder

Thanks for the feedback. I’m loving all of the positive reviews. What is the Art of the Theme Show Tour?
It's a walking tour (adult only, I believe) that you learn and see the various little details that went into the design onboard the ship. It's usually offered early in the cruise, and (sometimes) a second time later in a longer cruise.

I’ve been on the Wonder twice this year and really enjoyed it. The staff is so great! I do have to say that I may be the only one that didn’t enjoy the shawarma. I found the meat to be very over cooked and bland.

Shawarma is awesome! It's our go-to on the ship to bridge after-workout-to-dinner time. The Wonder is the first ship we experienced and we've been on it five times over 13 years. The Fantasy is great...love the Tube. The Dream is perfectly nice, but it only sails to the Bahamas over and over and over, so I don't see us going back. Magic was nice too, especially on the European cruise we took.

I’m intrigued by all this shawarma talk. I know what it is, and love it, but had no idea it was served on the Wonder (on which we are sailing for the first time in February).

Is it offered at one of the quick-service locations on the pool deck? Or is it a stand-alone “pop-up” station that they wheel out onto the deck periodically? Cabanas?

I’m intrigued by all this shawarma talk. I know what it is, and love it, but had no idea it was served on the Wonder (on which we are sailing for the first time in February).

Is it offered at one of the quick-service locations on the pool deck? Or is it a stand-alone “pop-up” station that they wheel out onto the deck periodically? Cabanas?
It's regular quick service next to the burgers and fries. There are usually two meat options and lots of toppings.

Another quick service difference is that daisy's d-lites has a bowl station where you can do soups, quinoa, etc. with your choice of veggies and protein.

Shawarma is delicious, they always have chicken, the other choice might be beef and/or lamb. It’s a nice snack or lunch choice and since it’s next to Boiler Bites you can get fries with that!

DH calls the Wonder our home ship, we’ve also been on the Magic. I’m a little worried about our upcoming Halloween on the High Seas on the Fantasy, but I’m sure we will adjust!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter