Disney Wonder Schedule of Events Onboard in Advance

93_zj

Earning My Ears
My family is going on the 6-Night Very Merrytime Western Caribbean Cruise from Galveston departing December 6th. As the booking window nears is there any way to find out the schedule of events in advance. Or is there a generic expected schedule (e.g. first dining is at 5pm and the big evening show for first diners is at 7pm).

As I book childcare and other activities I don't want to do it during times that activities are happening that we'll want to attend.

Most activities that can’t be booked usually follow the same schedule - dinning, shows, evening activities between meals. You can’t know the times of the bookable activities, like meets and tastings, in advance.

My family is going on the 6-Night Very Merrytime Western Caribbean Cruise from Galveston departing December 6th. As the booking window nears is there any way to find out the schedule of events in advance. Or is there a generic expected schedule (e.g. first dining is at 5pm and the big evening show for first diners is at 7pm).

As I book childcare and other activities I don't want to do it during times that activities are happening that we'll want to attend.

You should know which dining you have been allocated.

For example on the 2018 December 14 7-Night Very Merrytime Western Caribbean Cruise from Galveston
First dining 5.45pm
Second dining 8.15pm.

December 14 2018 Walt Disney Theatre Show
The Magic and Comedy of Jon Armstrong 6.15pm
The Magic and Comedy of Jon Armstrong 8.30pm

December 15 2018 Walt Disney Theatre Show
Red Carpet Arrivals For The Golden Mickeys 6.00pm
Red Carpet Arrivals For The Golden Mickeys 8.15pm

December 16 2018 Walt Disney Theatre Show
Ralph Breaks The Internet Movie 5.15pm
Ralph Breaks The Internet Movie 8.15pm

December 17 2018 Walt Disney Theatre Show
The Physical Comedy of Marcus Monroe 6.15pm
Pirates In The Caribbean Deck Party 7.30pm
The Physical Comedy of Marcus Monroe 8.30pm

December 18 2018 Walt Disney Theatre Show
The Ventriloquism and Comedy of Michael Harrison 6.15pm
The Ventriloquism and Comedy of Michael Harrison 8.30pm
Movie Premiere Mary Poppins Returns 11pm

December 19 2018 Walt Disney Theatre Show
Movie Premiere Mary Poppins Returns 1.45pm
Frozen Musical Spectacular 6.00pm
Frozen Musical Spectacular 8.30pm

December 20 2018 Walt Disney Theatre Show
Disney Dreams An Enchanted Classic 6.15pm
Disney Dreams An Enchanted Classic 8.30pm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter