Disney Wonder October 4th, 2019 5 night Baja Cruise

Adda

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone! I’m staring this thread for our cruise.

This will be our 4th cruise for my family, and this time we are taking my parents with us, this will be their first time on Disney cruise line.

We are a family of 5, DS 10yo - DS 5yo and DD 2yo. We are from Los Angeles CA

Last edited:
Got it

So, how can I add a thread for our cruise?
I notice that our date hasn’t have one

Thank you

Got it

So, how can I add a thread for our cruise?
I notice that our date hasn’t have one

Thank you
You started it correctly. Just not in the correct place. I've notified the mods to move it. BUT, you need to copy the URL at the top of the page, and go to the Cruise Meets Board and find the "Find your 2019 Wonder Cruise Meet LINK here" thread. Make a post on that thread asking to have your link added to the first (directory) post there. Be sure to paste the copied URL into the request post.

A mod will see the request and add it, then others on your cruise will be able to find the thread.

Hi Everyone! I’m staring this thread for our cruise.

This will be our 4th cruise for my family, and this time we are taking my parents with us, this will be their first time on Disney cruise line.

We are a family of 5, DS 10yo - DS 5yo and DD 2yo. We are from Los Angeles CA

Hi, This is my first cruise as well as Disney Cruise, I am going with my Oldest daughter her husband and kids, we will have two rooms, one with 4 Adam, Shelly, Colton 6, Helena 8, the second room Grumpy Papa Moke, Snow White Yaya, Zoey, 13, Riker 4. Is this the right place to sign up for a fish extender group!

We will be on this cruise as well. 2 rooms. Myself and Husband with DD 17 her friend 17 and DS 12

Last edited:
We will be on this cruise also. This will be my family's 4th cruise, but first time on the Wonder. Our extended family, which includes 5 staterooms and 17 people total will also be on the cruise. Really excited to sail out of San Diego and try a classic ship.

Hi, This is my first cruise as well as Disney Cruise, I am going with my Oldest daughter her husband and kids, we will have two rooms, one with 4 Adam, Shelly, Colton 6, Helena 8, the second room Grumpy Papa Moke, Snow White Yaya, Zoey, 13, Riker 4. Is this the right place to sign up for a fish extender group!
Hi! Welcome to the Disney cruise addiction.
We are organizing the FE on the Facebook page ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter