Disney Wonder October 14th, 2018 ~ 5 Night Baja Halloween on the High Seas!

kittyklawz

Mouseketeer
I didn't see a thread started yet for this itinerary so I thought I would do the honors! First time cruiser, and super excited to start sharing info & getting to know other travelers!

My fiancé and I will be traveling for our honeymoon along with our baby to be (due aug 6th) and my mom :)

Nice to meet you and thanks for starting the thread!

My family and I just booked this cruise over the weekend. This will be our 5th Disney cruise and our first time sailing on the Wonder. Both of our girls (they'll be 10 and 8 by the time we leave) are already counting down the days. Wait, who am I kidding? The countdown app is on my phone... :)

Nice to meet you and thanks for starting the thread!

My family and I just booked this cruise over the weekend. This will be our 5th Disney cruise and our first time sailing on the Wonder. Both of our girls (they'll be 10 and 8 by the time we leave) are already counting down the days. Wait, who am I kidding? The countdown app is on my phone... :)
I have the countdown app also haha! I wish it wasn't so far away, I don't know how I am going to keep myself sane (and not drive my family insane). I feel like I've ran out of things to research about cruises already since I started months ago lol!

Yup - I know how you feel as this is the furthest out we've ever booked a DCL cruise. Have you considered doing a Fish Exchange or creating stateroom door magnets? Those are fun little (or big!) projects that can help pass the time during the oh-so-long 16 month wait...

Yup - I know how you feel as this is the furthest out we've ever booked a DCL cruise. Have you considered doing a Fish Exchange or creating stateroom door magnets? Those are fun little (or big!) projects that can help pass the time during the oh-so-long 16 month wait...
I thought about doing the fish extender but we can't really afford any extra expense and I don't want to have to deal with it all since we will be celebrating ur honey moon. I think we are going to buy some magnets off of etsy for the door. Make sure to write your name on the back of the magnets because apparently people have been stealing them off doors lately!

1st time on a Disney Cruise! Traveling with my husband and little one. Very excited!
How old is your little one?

There is a FB page with an FE signup going. No magnet exchange yet, but I think that is in the works. That page is more active currently. Disney Wonder - October 14-18, 2018.

Taking my mom for our second cruise, first one on the Wonder. I think like most, counting the days...

Hi everyone, this will be our first DC and we are ecstatic. I have a family of four, my 2 year old daughter and my 11 year old son. And of course my husband and I. I would love to join the fish extender group but I don’t have social media. So if this is the other way to join in in.
Best regards,
Corina

Hi all -

I'm really hoping that we can do a FE here on DISboards. Currently, I'm not on FB and after reading threads here and here, it seems that finding a good FE group over there can be hit or miss. The previous FEs my family has done were all organized here on DISboards. They were stress-free and absolutely a blast to be a part of.

Hi all -

I'm really hoping that we can do a FE here on DISboards. Currently, I'm not on FB and after reading threads here and here, it seems that finding a good FE group over there can be hit or miss. The previous FEs my family has done were all organized here on DISboards. They were stress-free and absolutely a blast to be a part of.

There is one on facebook under Disney Wonder October 14-19

Hi all -

Hi I am interested on an FE on this site too. I don’t have social media as well but would love my family to take part in the FE. let me know what I could do thank you,
Corina

I didn't see a thread started yet for this itinerary so I thought I would do the honors! First time cruiser, and super excited to start sharing info & getting to know other travelers!

My fiancé and I will be traveling for our honeymoon along with our baby to be (due aug 6th) and my mom :)

Hi Kittylawz, I recommend contacting Disney about taking your newborn on the cruise. Normally, they require a baby to be at least 6 months old prior to sailing.

This will be my first Disney Cruise. I'm traveling with 8 others celebrating my daughter's 8 birthday. She is a Halloween baby, so this was the perfect gift for her. I'm looking forward to chatting with all of you.

Hi I am interested on an FE on this site too. I don’t have social media as well but would love my family to take part in the FE. let me know what I could do thank you,
Corina
I haven’t found the FE group here on Disboards but am very interested!

Hi all -

Hi! I just joined the FB Wonder group and the FE is full. I've never done FE before but I think it would be fun! If anyone wants to organize it, I'm glad to help out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter