Disney Wonder - October 14, 2012 - Hawaii

Hi! I just booked this cruise! It will be me (mom, 45) and my 5 year old son on board. Can we still join the FE and FB groups? Looking forward to experiencing some Aloha with you all! I've been to Oahu, Maui and Hawaii before. Looking forward to Kauai and all of the other island again! :goodvibes

Hi! I just booked this cruise! It will be me (mom, 45) and my 5 year old son on board. Can we still join the FE and FB groups? Looking forward to experiencing some Aloha with you all! I've been to Oahu, Maui and Hawaii before. Looking forward to Kauai and all of the other island again! :goodvibes

Not too late, look at the current list http://dcl.trapperhq.com/20121014/Oct14_List.htm and PM me or post your info.

As for FB, you need to send a friend request to the group page - http://www.facebook.com/groups/AlohaMickey/

Welcome. The more the merrier.

On the Facebookpage I made a document for linked dining.
If you want linked dining, you can add your name, number of adults and children and ages on that list. I made 2 groups early and late dining.
If your not on Facebook you can pm me here on DIS, give me number of people, ages and early or late dining.
If time is there we can make groups of max. 8-16 people with families with small children or older children and no children. We will see how many we got.

Anyone have any ideas/suggestions? I've never been to Hawaii.

I don't know if this was answered but there is so much to do in Hawaii on all the islands. You can swim, surf, hike, zip line, go to historical and intesting scenic sites, kayak, or just lie on the beach. There's definitely something for everyone. Take a look at all the excursions offered and that will give you some idea. Also the website: gohawaii is really great. I looked at all of the excursions DCL offers on each island and have saved a few to my favorites. I will do all excursions through DCL and not rent a car. I know a few ppl on the FB are renting a car on each island. I am traveling with a young child so I am limited in some ways. We will likely do some sightseeing excursions and get some beach time in.

I don't know if this was answered but there is so much to do in Hawaii on all the islands. You can swim, surf, hike, zip line, go to historical and intesting scenic sites, kayak, or just lie on the beach. There's definitely something for everyone. Take a look at all the excursions offered and that will give you some idea. Also the website: gohawaii is really great. I looked at all of the excursions DCL offers on each island and have saved a few to my favorites. I will do all excursions through DCL and not rent a car. I know a few ppl on the FB are renting a car on each island. I am traveling with a young child so I am limited in some ways. We will likely do some sightseeing excursions and get some beach time in.

Thanks for the tip. I am also looking to what to do. I think we also do all our excursions with DCL, unless there is groupexcursion that is organized by DIS members we like. The site you mentioned can give us more ideas.

How do I order fabric or shirts?

You can sent Ppartekim a pm. He is organize the shirts.

How do I order fabric or shirts?

Fabric orders will be taken when we order shirts. Fabric can be bought once a minimum of 50 shirts are order. Fabric orders are $15/yd and the minimum of 5yds (for the group). The fabric is of light weight polyester which is good for clothing (light use) but not much else.

Also, I still need help on some pictures - Anyone?.

Fabric orders will be taken when we order shirts. Fabric can be bought once a minimum of 50 shirts are order. Fabric orders are $15/yd and the minimum of 5yds (for the group). The fabric is of light weight polyester which is good for clothing (light use) but not much else.

Hi ppartekim,
Sorry I'm late getting on the boards. Is it too late to order a shirt?
Rose-Ann:banana:

On the Facebookpage I made a document for linked dining.
If you want linked dining, you can add your name, number of adults and children and ages on that list. I made 2 groups early and late dining.
If your not on Facebook you can pm me here on DIS, give me number of people, ages and early or late dining.
If time is there we can make groups of max. 8-16 people with families with small children or older children and no children. We will see how many we got.

Thanks for doing this! I signed up. :goodvibes

We are doing some private tours. I posted a link on FB for a plane tour in Kauai that is kid friendly as well.

Check you PM's Your patience maybe paying off:thumbsup2

According to cruise fish our trip has gone between 70-83% full this week (now at 70%). Was the last trip full? Think ours will be full by the time we set sail?

According to cruise fish our trip has gone between 70-83% full this week (now at 70%). Was the last trip full? Think ours will be full by the time we set sail?

WOW, I bet there won't be as many children as usual because of the length of the cruise and time of year.

We are at the 5 months mark! It's sneaking up on us quickly. It's time to start planning my FE gifts, my door magnets, my transportation to and from airport and hotel and hotel and port!
I can't wait to hear back from the first group that is returning TODAY!!! Can you believe how quickly their time went by? I hope ours is slow!

I can't wait to hear back from the first group that is returning TODAY!!! Can you believe how quickly their time went by? I hope ours is slow!

Wow, I thought it has been forever ago that they left. Maybe because I check numerous times a day for updates. lol I guess I need to learn to relax.:rolleyes2

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter