Disney Wonder April 2, 2017

Just a friendly reminder:
JoshuaGary1441 has volunteered to put the list together, but no one will be able to find you to fill your fish extender if you do not post your stateroom number. :tinker:Please be sure to do so ASAP if you have not done so yet.

I will be going shopping today for goodies. However, I won't be able to fill your fish extender if I don't know your stateroom number.
Please add us to the Fish Extender list! So excited to be cruising!
Girls ages 13, 9, 7
Boy age 3
Excited to participate!

This is our first disney cruise. Myself, My husband and our two kids, Alex 8 and Erin 7 are really excited. We wanted to be part of the fish extender group as well.

JoshuaGary1441 has volunteered to put the list together, but no one will be able to find you to fill your fish extender if you do not post your stateroom number. :tinker:Please be sure to do so ASAP if you have not done so yet.

I will be going shopping today for goodies. However, I won't be able to fill your fish extender if I don't know your stateroom number.

Hi! Excited for our first cruise! My husband and I along with our two girls, my parents, and my sister and her spouse and children (girls age 9 and 11)! My oldest is 12 and my younger will be celebrating her 7th birthday on the 3rd while on the trip! I'm here to find out all the tips and tricks to make this the best vacation for our family. So excited! Can someone explain the fish extender??

This is our first Disney cruise. Hubby and I are traveling with our 4 kids( 16 yr old son, 8 year twin girls and 6 yr girl). We can't wait to sail. Add us to a fish extender group:)

Reva and Ernie , Grayson GA

Hi! Excited for our first cruise! My husband and I along with our two girls, my parents, and my sister and her spouse and children (girls age 9 and 11)! My oldest is 12 and my younger will be celebrating her 7th birthday on the 3rd while on the trip! I'm here to find out all the tips and tricks to make this the best vacation for our family. So excited! Can someone explain the fish extender??

YouTube helped a lot. If you search fish extenders, you will find a lot of videos. Here are some link to helpful videos about fish extenders:
Fish Extender 101
Disney Cruise Tips, Tricks & Fees 2017
Disney Cruise Lines: What is a Fish Extender or FE?

Hope that helps.

I am putting together a spreadsheet for Fish Extenders. I will pull the list and post it here on March 26 so everyone has time to get stuff together. If you know anybody else that is cruising with us and would like to participate have them post on here or get the information so I can update the list. Thanks guys. Only 80 days to go!!!
Hi JoshuaGary1441!

I'm so excited about this trip. My family and I are literally dancing through the days.:tigger::mickeyjum:goofy:My question is, what is you stateroom number? I just realized that it's not posted.

Here is the spreadsheet that was created with the names and stateroom numbers I had given to me.

Attachments

• Fish Extenders 2017.1.pdf
    184.4 KB · Views: 9

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter