Disney Wonder April 2, 2017

Hi! Excited for our first cruise! My husband and I along with our two girls, my parents, and my sister and her spouse and children (girls age 9 and 11)! My oldest is 12 and my younger will be celebrating her 7th birthday on the 3rd while on the trip! I'm here to find out all the tips and tricks to make this the best vacation for our family. So excited! Can someone explain the fish extender??

Please add us to the Fish Extender list! So excited to be cruising!
Girls ages 13, 9, 7
Boy age 3
Excited to participate!

This is our first disney cruise. Myself, My husband and our two kids, Alex 8 and Erin 7 are really excited. We wanted to be part of the fish extender group as well.

This is our first disney cruise. Myself, My husband and our two kids, Alex 8 and Erin 7 are really excited. We wanted to be part of the fish extender group as well.
I don't think anyone is monitoring this group. I found a FE group on Facebook. There is one just for our cruise.

Well, just booked our second Disney cruise for Spring Break. This will be our second Cruise for myself, fiancee and our two kids (ages 3 and 7). I'm so excited beyond belief!!! Can't wait to meet new people. Sound off if you will be cruising with us.

Joshua Gary
Gwinnett County Firefighter/Paramedic

My husband is a Cherokee Co. Firefighter! We are all in safe hands ;)

Hi Everyone! My daughter and I will be on this cruise, our first Disney cruise! We'd love to join the Fish Extender group. Here's our info, and I'll also look for the facebook group too!
Room 1034
Sheri- (mom)
Keniah- (17 yrs old female)

This is our family's first Disney Cruise. We try to surprise our son with a spring break trip (and his birthday is in April) and so this is what we're doing this year. He is 8 going on 9. We would love to do the fish extender and mixology (if it's available). Here are our stats:

Stateroom: 7124
Gary (Dad) enjoys football and collecting shot glasses
Kara (Mom) enjoys anything crafty and being a sports' mom/wife
Gary (G3 - 8) enjoys all sports and Marvel movies

Hi there! This our first cruise! We want to join the Fish Extenders!

Room 6507
Coree (Dad)
Aimie (Mom)
Jayden (16 year old boy)
Khyree (16 year old boy)
Jayree (7 year old boy)
Madison (5 year old girl)

Hi! Excited for our first cruise! My husband and I along with our two girls, my parents, and my sister and her spouse and children (girls age 9 and 11)! My oldest is 12 and my younger will be celebrating her 7th birthday on the 3rd while on the trip! I'm here to find out all the tips and tricks to make this the best vacation for our family. So excited! Can someone explain the fish extender??
What is your stateroom number?

This is our first Disney cruise. Hubby and I are traveling with our 4 kids( 16 yr old son, 8 year twin girls and 6 yr girl). We can't wait to sail. Add us to a fish extender group:)

Reva and Ernie , Grayson GA
Can I get yalls names and stateroom numbers?

Sorry, I haven't been on here for a while. It looks like there are a lot added to the fish extender list:welcome:, but I've noticed a lot don't have their stateroom number on here. Make sure to indicate your stateroom number so that we all know where to leave the goodies. :tigger:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter