Disney Wonder 5/17/17 San Diego to Vancouver

My sister and I are doing this cruise, our second. Although we are adults I would be interested in participating in Fish Enders. Has anyone done this before? It sounds like fun.

i want to join you Vicki, just let me know whats what and i'll play too. this will be our second too and I'm posing as an adult too (JK). id never heard of this till now.

Hello all! We just booked this last night for our 1st cruise ever! We have 5 and 9 yr old boys and are looking for a couple of families to do Fish Extenders. I saw there's a FB page to organize some FE activities but I'm not on FB. Anyone else interested in FE??

im game. i just asked "Vicki" if she'll be game too.
My guy is 6.

Hi Just booked the cruise. we are so excited to join you on this adventure . family of 6, (2 adults and 4 children 16, 13, 10, 3). there might be another 13 year old coming with us.

Last edited:

We are in the process of booking this cruise as well! It will be me and my husband, and our almost five-year-old daughter.

This will be our first Disney Cruise, and our daughter's first cruise overall. DH and I did 4 cruises with Princess before our daughter was born.

We live near San Francisco, so we're undecided as to whether we'll play tourist in the city that day, or just hang out on the ship and enjoy having it largely to ourselves. We'll probably get to San Diego a few days early. But unfortunately it looks like we'll have to try to get home on Monday, since my husband will likely have to work the next day (and he gets up at 2 am!)

Can you tell me how far it is from the port in San Francisco to the Disney Family Museum? Welcome to the cruise.

Can you tell me how far it is from the port in San Francisco to the Disney Family Museum? Welcome to the cruise.

You'll need to either take public transportation or a cab/Uber to get there. A bus will take a little longer (maybe 45 minutes) whereas a cab can probably get you there in half the time. SF, in general, is relatively small... but it's super hilly so walking is definitely out for getting to the Presidio from the port if that's something you were considering. :)

We just booked - TODAY. Talk about being late to the game. We have come full circle. We were going to do a back-to-back, decided not to because of too many variables. Ended up coming back to the "back-to-back" to decrease the number of variables involved in the trip (cars, planes, trains, buses, boat, oh my). Now just car, plane, boat.

Kate

Hello CA cruisers! So glad to find this group. We will be on this voyage -- I think it's our 7th Disney cruise. We've been to Alaska (2x), Mexico, the Caribbean (2x) and the Baltics. Really looking forward to this cruise since we love SF and Vancouver. Our party includes DH and DS (13). Anyone else from SoCal going to be onboard?

Hi All, the four of us will be joining as well. We have to daughters, 8 & 13, who are super excited to join the kids activities/clubs. Anyone have experience with them? Do they have schedules? Personally, I'm looking forward to all the good food. Looking at these menus got me wishing we'd leave sooner.

Wow, pretty small thread. We just signed up for the cruise. Anybody set up a meet / greet happy hour yet?
Is the FB page the place to go?

Hello fellow cruisers!! I just booked this cruise for my daughter and myself to celebrate her college graduation. This will be our 2nd Disney cruise. Our last Disney cruise was in 2005, so I expect this one will be very different from our last. I have cruised many times on other cruise lines (Carnival, Princess & Royal Caribbean), but this will only be my daughter's 3rd cruise. We are very excited about stopping in San Francisco to visit the Walt Disney Family museum. We will be staying one night in San Diego and one night in Vancouver.

We just booked this cruise. We are coming from Nova Scotia, it is myself, Jay my husband, and my daughter Georgia (11). This will be our 5th cruise and the first time on the Wonder. We will have sailed all of Disneys ships after this cruise.

Aloha! We will be coming from Hawaii to do this repositioning cruise!! We were on the Wonder for her first west coast cruise and took her to Alaska in 2011. We are looking forward to seeing the "re-imagined" Wonder! Can't wait to meet all of you!! Karen and Ron

We'll be on the cruise - DW, DS, DDiL, DGD (5), and DGS (3). First time with kids club-aged kids, so we're trying to figure out what our days will look like.

Hi Folks! This will be our 3rd DCL cruise! We too are interested in joining a Fish Extenders group! There are 8 of us, five children (3 girls and 2 boys, ages 5-12) and three adults. Looking forward to meeting up with other families on the cruise!

Vicki, we walked to the Presidio and the Disney Family Museum with all five kids and a stroller two years ago from the port. We enjoy walking--it is a lovely walk!--and took about 45 minutes in each direction! So if you like to walk I would highly suggest it!

Hello everyone!!

So excited because this disney cruise will be my husband's and my first disney cruise! And we will be on our honeymoon! It will be just the two of us and would love to be able to be a part of this! Never heard of anything like this before so interested in finding out more!

Thanks!

Is there a FE group for this sailing? We are late to the game and just booked, our 4th trip on the Wonder!! Can't wait to see it re-imagined!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter