Disney Wonder 5/17/17 San Diego to Vancouver

CBEW4

Mouseketeer
Welcome to The Wonder 5/17/17 San Diego to Vancouver thread! I guess I'm first at the party! :welcome:

We've been bouncing around with our booking for several months now, but I think we've finally decided on this cruise. There will be four of us in two cabins. My daughter and myself in one and my sister and brother-in-law in the other.

This will be our 9th Disney cruise, but it's been a long time since we've sailed on The Wonder. Looking forward to it!!

Hi there! We're just about to book this along with the Alaskan one straight afterwards ..a great back to back. San Fran and Alaska have always been on our bucket list so we get to do both in one go to save on 2 lots of transatlantic flights.

We're from England and this cruise will be number 16 with DCL.
Joa

Hi Joa,
Glad to have you join the thread! Sounds like a great trip you are planning!
LuAnn

Hi! DH and I will be joining along also. This is part of a back to back for us also but we're doing the 3 day Baja cruise before this one as our B2B. We'll be celebrating DH's bday onboard. We've sailed on the Dream and Fantasy before so looking forward to enjoying our time on the Wonder. And LuAnn, thanks for asking about the weather in your other thread. I'd been wondering about this also!
Susan

Hi! DH and I will be joining along also. This is part of a back to back for us also but we're doing the 3 day Baja cruise before this one as our B2B. We'll be celebrating DH's bday onboard. We've sailed on the Dream and Fantasy before so looking forward to enjoying our time on the Wonder. And LuAnn, thanks for asking about the weather in your other thread. I'd been wondering about this also!
Susan

Hi Susan,
Welcome! Wow - everyone is doing a back to back. Makes me want to do one, too! :-)

It will be so much fun to celebrate a birthday onboard. We celebrated triple b-days on board The Magic one year. Everyone was celebrating a milestone b-day within a month of the cruise, but it will be extra special for you guys to celebrate the actual day while onboard.

As of now, we're planning to fly in a couple of days early to travel around a bit. Then, we'll stay overnight in Vancouver. Since you can never be sure about when the ship will get clearance, it looks like we'll be flying home the next day.

As of now, we're planning to fly in a couple of days early to travel around a bit. Then, we'll stay overnight in Vancouver. Since you can never be sure about when the ship will get clearance, it looks like we'll be flying home the next day.

We're doing the same thing. I figure it'll make for a more relaxing ending to our cruise!

Hi. My sister and I are also doing the back-to-back cruise (California Coast + Alaska). We are super excited. This is my first post; after watching other posts and gaining valuable information from disboards I thought it was about time I joined.

These cruises with be my 9th and 10th Disney Cruise. This will also be my 4th Alaskan cruise with Disney.

Hello! We are also doing the 5 night San Diego B2B with Alaska! We are also adding a few days at Disneyland before getting on the Wonder which we are very excited about. In our family it is my husband, Kellon,myself, Jessica, daughter Kaiden (8 at the time of sailing) and son Kiellon (7 at the time of sailing). We are very excited about the cruise and cannot wait meet everyone. We will want to sign up for FE when that comes about. :)

Hi! This will be our first cruise ever and we are very excited with only 335 days, 8 hours, 57 minutes and 20 seconds left, according to the app. Cannot wait!

Hi! This will be our first cruise ever and we are very excited with only 335 days, 8 hours, 57 minutes and 20 seconds left, according to the app. Cannot wait!

I can't wait either. I'm glad I'm not the only one counting down already.

Hello. We booked this cruise the day they came out. We have done the Alaskan cruise 2 years ago on the Wonder. This cruise will be celebrating my sons Freshman year in college. It will be me, DH and my 19 year old son. This will be our 9th Disney cruise.

We look forward to meeting everyone.

Hi!
My best friend of 30 years and I are doing this cruise to celebrate our friendship!

This is my second Disney cruise and her first.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Tracey (Jill is the best friend):cutie:

**Update, we've changed plans and won't be joining you - have a wonderful time!**

Last edited:
My sister and I are doing this cruise, our second. Although we are adults I would be interested in participating in Fish Enders. Has anyone done this before? It sounds like fun.

Last edited:
Hi!
My best friend of 30 years and I are doing this cruise to celebrate our friendship!

This is my second Disney cruise and her first.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Tracey (Jill is the best friend):cutie:
Sounds like an awesome way to celebrate your friendship!

My sister and I are doing this cruise, our second. Although we are adults I would be interested in participating in Fish Enders. Has anyone done this before? It sounds like fun.
My daughter and I have participated in FE's several times on past cruises. She was a teenager at the time, and always enjoyed going around the ship filling the Fish Extenders with our little gifts. I enjoyed it a lot, too! And, it was definitely a whole lot of fun to come back to the cabin to see our FE filled as well. While I don't think we'll be joining in this time, it's still fun to see them hanging on cabin doors and to spot folks in the act of trying to secretly fill the FE's.:)

Hello!
Just booked this cruise to celebrate my 50th birthday! We did this one this year as the first leg of a B2B with Alaska. This time it's just the one. Can't wait to be in San Francisco again.

Hello!
Just booked this cruise to celebrate my 50th birthday! We did this one this year as the first leg of a B2B with Alaska. This time it's just the one. Can't wait to be in San Francisco again.
Welcome! What a great way to celebrate your birthday!!

Hello all! We just booked this last night for our 1st cruise ever! We have 5 and 9 yr old boys and are looking for a couple of families to do Fish Extenders. I saw there's a FB page to organize some FE activities but I'm not on FB. Anyone else interested in FE??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter