Disney Wonder 4 night Baja March 20 2019

bcwife76

DisneyMomma
Well I've been waiting for one to get started and so I guess I'm starting it!

Who's sailing March 20th 2019 on the Wonder?

This will be our 6th cruise - myself, dh and our two girls (who will be 8 & 10 at the time of sailing). First gold cruise!!! Woohoo!! We are from Vancouver BC.

I just booked our first cruise today. It will be me, husband, daughter (18-senior), daughter (12), and son (11). Excited to learn all the tricks!

I will also be sailing on March 20th, 2019 aboard the Wonder. This will be the first time cruising for myself and my daughter's, (9 and 4 next year). My husband has cruised before but never on DCL. I am so excited!!! I really want to participate in the Fish Extender gift exchange!

My 7 year old daughter and I will be on this cruise. We did a cruise to Bahamas in 2015, but this is our first out of San Diegof. I have never done fish extender, but want to this cruise.

I will be traveling with my 7 year old daughter. We did a DC to Bahamas in 2015. First time out of San Diego. Love to do fish extender. Never done that before.

Do you have room for a family of four for the fish exchange? Two adults (Mom and dad), two girls (teen-13 & young lady-10).

If not, would you kindly direct me to a group who might have space?

Do you have room for a family of four for the fish exchange? Two adults (Mom and dad), two girls (teen-13 & young lady-10).

If not, would you kindly direct me to a group who might have space?

I think all the fish extender groups are handled over on that social media page that we are not supposed to mention here *coughFBcough*

Hello! My boyfriend and his 11 year old daughter will be on this trip and it will be their first cruise ever! It’s a father-daughter trip! I’m so excited for them and want to look at signing them up for a fish exchange. Any small family with a daughter in that age group that we can connect with before the cruise? We’d love to get to know who we’re making gifts for! I’ve looked up the social media account that was mentioned but with so many people in the group it’s gotten so confusing ..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter