Disney Wobblers...Kellogg's

etwinchester said:
It is in a white box with some pictures of wobblers on the outside.

I do believe that it arrived inside another brown box so you couldn't see it until the outer box was opened. You should be fine...

Great! Thanks! :)

I just checked my status...DELAYED! Says it sent the card out today. Could take 60 days...may not make under the xmas tree!!! (PS Sent everything in middle of September.)

LIGrumpyGirl said:
I just checked my status...DELAYED! Says it sent the card out today. Could take 60 days...may not make under the xmas tree!!! (PS Sent everything in middle of September.)

Me to! I'm so bummed!

leight said:
this may sound stupid- but exactly what is a wobbler???? Is it like a weeble?
Yes, very similar to "weebles". They wobble but they don't fall down, but I believe that weebles were egg shaped? These are more like "capsul" shaped and all are different Disney characters.

LIGrumpyGirl said:

Mine says delayed, too. :(

well thanks to this thread, i checked my order and it says delayed. I placed my order Sept. 6th!!!!! :sad1:

I'm glad I started this thread so everyone call see the results of the weebles. The website is good for tracking your orders.

I'm so sorry for those who's orders are delayed. I'd like to order another set but now I'm afraid. Who knows if I'll ever get it. They'd have my check for 2-3 months (cashed) but I'd have nothing to show for it. My luck they'd run out.

What is going on?? My husband seems to think they are made out of the US and having shipping or production problems. I would love to have them before Christmas but just want them. I sent in my info. early Sept. for anyone doing tracking. :wave2:

It had always been processing, but I didn't send my request until late september. I bet they run out :(

mine is delayed and I sent mine in back in August.

I was hoping to have this under the tree also.

Wow, I can't believe how many orders are delayed. I sent mine on August 19th (the day I started this thread).

GOOD OL GAL - did you send yours in early or late August.

I'm sorry to hear about those not receiving them. Maybe I won't order another set. I'm thinking they may have ran out as well. Make sure you get refunds. They've had your money for how long now...

I sent my check the first of September and it has been saying processing all along. I just checked again and it says delayed!

Can you believe I FINALLY received my wobblers??? :cool1:

I ordered them back in Aug and they came UPS yesterday.

anyone still waiting on your orders from months and months ago?

I'm off to the Disney web site to check my status. I ordered in Sept. have not received them..maybe a glimmer of hope??
UPDATE..I just went to the website and it said mine shipped YESTERDAY 1/6/06!! WOOOHOOO!! Everyone check, maybe it's a late Christmas gift :flower3:

I did get an notice saying mine would be shipped sometime in January...so I'm watching too!!!! Barb in Texas

I also got a notice saying that mine (um, DD's) would be shipping sometime in January. I just checked the status and it still says processing.

Good Ol Gal said:
Can you believe I FINALLY received my wobblers??? :cool1:

I ordered them back in Aug and they came UPS yesterday.

anyone still waiting on your orders from months and months ago?

Mine says shipped on the 6th!

Another one ordred in mid-September and the website just said shipped on 1-6-06. I was assuming I would never see them. DS5 will get them for his birthday!

The UPS driver dropped off my beloved Wobbler collection TODAY (Thurs. 1/19) They are wonderful!!! Hope you all get yours soon too!!!

Finally got mine. I ordered in Sept. The kids have put them up all over the game room already!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter