• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Wall Art Swap * complete *

I can keep what I have or drop either Blue (Nemo) or Brown (everest) for AK if you need- whatever works for everyone getting into the swap.

Rebecca

Traci, I don't mind keeping 7, but if I need to drop one, let's drop Liberty Square. Great job keeping all of this straight!!

Traci, I really don't mind keeping the seven groups, that way you would not have to make seven. You are doing so much already!

Traci, I really don't mind keeping the seven groups, that way you would not have to make seven. You are doing so much already!

No it's okay. I only have a bunch of words and 2 mickey heads. I'll keep my 7 and drop you down to 6. Thank you though. So generous!

Double checked and we have exactly 12 spots open for our dear friends dacky and Mickeyteacher. I hope they are okay with what is left to pick from.

character: 1 spot
MK: 3 spots
AK: 2 spots
DHS: 4 spots
E: 2 spots

I'm going to jump off now...be back on later this evening after soccer ends. Probably 7pm EST.

Thanks all for making this painless!:grouphug:

Double checked and we have exactly 12 spots open for our dear friends dacky and Mickeyteacher. I hope they are okay with what is left to pick from.

character: 1 spot
MK: 3 spots
AK: 2 spots
DHS: 4 spots
E: 2 spots

I'm going to jump off now...be back on later this evening after soccer ends. Probably 7pm EST.

Thanks all for making this painless!:grouphug:

Traci--I'm willing to give up one of my character spots so they can each have a spot in the character group. Then you can move me to whatever group they don't want.

I'm leaving shortly to go out of town. I'll be back late Friday, but, I'll be happy as long as I'm making all 5 boards :)

I can't believe you kept this all straight. You're amazing :goodvibes

Here are my choices. Lisa realizes as we looked at the groups she did not have a spot in the DHS group- I added her request to my list. She thanks you for getting her characters :)

If you need me to take another group- assign me something and let me know. !st week of school/ preplanning has me a little crazy!
S :)

Group A:
Yellow:
4. Lumiere- Mickey Teacher

Group B: Magic Kingdom Park Board
Blue:
1. Mickey Teacher- Space Mountain

Group C. Animal Kingdom Board:

Deep Blues:
2. Mickey Teacher - Wonders of FLight

Group D. Disney Hollywood Studios Board

Yellow-
3.Mickey Teacher- Play House Disney

Orange
1. M2MRB- Brown Derby

Group E. Epcot Board: Red:

Silver/Gray:
3. Mickey Teacher- Illuminations

Here are my choices. Lisa realizes as we looked at the groups she did not have a spot in the DHS group- I added her request to my list. She thanks you for getting her characters :)

If you need me to take another group- assign me something and let me know. !st week of school/ preplanning has me a little crazy!

Group A:
Yellow:
4. Lumiere- Mickey Teacher

Group B: Magic Kingdom Park Board
Blue:
1. Mickey Teacher- Space Mountain

Group C. Animal Kingdom Board:

Deep Blues:
2. Mickey Teacher - Wonders of FLight

Group D. Disney Hollywood Studios Board

Yellow-
3.Mickey Teacher- Play House Disney

Orange
1. M2MRB- Brown Derby

Group E. Epcot Board: Red:

Silver/Gray:
3. Mickey Teacher- Illuminations

I am aware that mommy2mrb doesn't have a spot in DHS, but she has 2 spots in another group. She does have 6 which is what she needs. The sign ups didn't go perfectly with everyone picking one of everything. We had to ask swappers to sign up for more spots and then drop spots because we had a few more unexpected joiners. I gave you her Brown Derby spot...you needed 6. If you prefer something different, let me know.

I am aware that mommy2mrb doesn't have a spot in DHS, but she has 2 spots in another group. She does have 6 which is what she needs. The sign ups didn't go perfectly with everyone picking one of everything. We had to ask swappers to sign up for more spots and then drop spots because we had a few more unexpected joiners. I gave you her Brown Derby spot...you needed 6. If you prefer something different, let me know.

That sounds good. Lisa and I want to make sure that we will get the stuff to complete all 5 boards. We are a little confused but as my ticker says- i"m having a blonde moment.
Lisa say she is on vacation mode, so all bets are off!

ok so today was the longest day ever. My mom's surgery didn't work out so well- they went in to unclog an artery and couldn't get through the blockage to put the stint in. After feeling like it was a big fail, we tried to be on our way and they discharged her- only to have her collapse in her wheel chair down the hallway- Obviously they admitted her, and have no idea what's wrong.

Needless to say, I just got home and am desperate to get into this swap but lack the comprehension ability since I've been up waaaay longer than I'm used to (was out driving at 5am to get there for the appt).

I was hoping to be in each group- If there's any openings, could I be placed in those groups under any color and I will get back to this in the morning to sign up correctly?

Oh I'm so sorry to hear about your mom! I hope they can figure out what is wrong.
Don't worry about the swap, we will get your spots taken care of and either Traci or I will PM you a list of themes for each spot.

Get some rest, and we can touch base tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter