Disney visa rewards

goofyguy1958

My son the dinoboy!!
Does anyone know hopw I go about cashing in my Disney Visa rewards to be used on our cruise? Also, how far in advance do I need to request the reward dollars? Any help is appreciated.:)

Hello Mike--

Thanks for reminding me that I needed to cash out my rewards for my upcoming cruise too!

This is the first time that I ordered my Disney Rewards card but here is how I went about it:

I went to the Disney Visa site ( http://online.firstusa.com/ )and signed in. (If you have not registered your account online, you may need to set that up before you can proceed.) Select the "Your Account" screen. The first drop-down menu to the right has a selection called "Manage Rewards." Select that and then sign in to view your rewards. At the new page, you'll need to select "Order Rewards" from the drop-down menu and then you can order a Rewards Card.

You may be able to do this by phone if you call the Disney Visa number too.

Thanks Jason, I will be doing this tonight. I should have a fair amount as I booked the cruise and most of last years Christmas shopping on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter