Disney Visa Rewards Redemption

Always Planning

Earning My Ears
New to all this! Just wondering if reward dollars can be applied back to the account (as a statement credit).
Thanks!

No they can't be. However you can opt for the Platinum card ($49 annual fee) and get a statement credit for any flight booked with your credit card.

I lost mine when I closed out my Disney Visa :( didn't think that would happen

Bummer! Yes, even after transferring to a Rewards Redemption Card the points are still tied to the Visa account. For anyone else who stumbles on this and is considering closing the Visa account - first buy a Disney gift card with your Rewards. That is good indefinitely and no longer tied to the Visa account.

Bummer! Yes, even after transferring to a Rewards Redemption Card the points are still tied to the Visa account. For anyone else who stumbles on this and is considering closing the Visa account - first buy a Disney gift card with your Rewards. That is good indefinitely and no longer tied to the Visa account.

How do I "buy a Disney gift card with my Rewards". I neglected to use my points on my stay in August 2019?

Go into your account, and you get the choice to do that. You have to have a $20 minimum to do that, but you can move other amounts to that card later.
Here's what I see when I go into mine and ask for the 'rewards' part:

(Blacked out the last four digits of my credit card number)

and this just below that:

When you click "continue there" you get the choice to get that new gift card with the amount you have. Since I have under $20, I can't get a new gift card, but I can reload an older one:

Then they will mail you the new gift card with the amount you choose of the reward dollars.

Then they will mail you the new gift card with the amount you choose of the reward dollars.

You’ve explain how to order a Rewards Redemption Card. While it acts much like a Disney Gift Card, it is not the same. As mentioned above, once the credit card account is closed, so is the Rewards Redemption Card and any unspent value remaining is lost.

How do I "buy a Disney gift card with my Rewards".

If you haven’t done so already, you need to transfer your reward points to a Rewards Redemption Card. Once you have that, you can order a Disney Gift Card from shopdisney.com or a physical DisneyStore location, using the Rewards Redemption Card as payment.

You’ve explain how to order a Rewards Redemption Card. While it acts much like a Disney Gift Card, it is not the same. As mentioned above, once the credit card account is closed, so is the Rewards Redemption Card and any unspent value remaining is lost.

If you haven’t done so already, you need to transfer your reward points to a Rewards Redemption Card. Once you have that, you can order a Disney Gift Card from shopdisney.com or a physical DisneyStore location, using the Rewards Redemption Card as payment.

Yes, thank you for clarifying that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts