disney visa national treasure

Just got mine. They changed the time for CT. It is now 11/17 at 7 p.m.

I just got another one for Mpls. They changed the time yet again. From Saturday to Monday, now to Wednesday, and they changed the theater, it's in a different city now too. UGH! When I saw the e-mail that said "note new date and time" I was hoping they moved it back to Saturday, but no, it just got worse.

Yep, mine finally came too. Also moved to a Wed 7:30 time. It wouldn't be so bad, if my kids were older and the theater was about 30 minutes closer. I have a feeling this time I'll be taking friends with me, instead of family. Ugh.

Got SF, it is now on the 17th in the evening (7/7:30pm). Looks like we won't be going. This is really a disapointment because I planned my weekend around this screening.

With the theatre 2+ hours away, Saturday Morning was pretty much the only time we could go. Oh well.

Not sure if it will do any good (in fact I am sure it won't) but I replied the email about my dissapointment. And asked why they changed it. I will post if anything comes of it.

The Good News, I finally received the e-mail. The Bad News, I can't open the attachment. Does anyone know the theater and time for the Nashville, TN showing. My husband can probably figure out how to open it, but I am impatient.:hyper:
Thank you!
-- Angie

I still haven't received mine for Nashville. Would be willing to share the date and time? With all the changes I may not be able to make it any way.

The attachment may be in Acrobat (.pdf) or Power Point (,ppt).

Finally got my email for Norfolk, VA. Changed to Monday @ 7:30pm in Va. Beach, VA.

Had to open two or three attachments before i could get it to open.

We received our invitation yesterday for Detroit. I am happy to have gotten it since we never got an invitation for The Incredibles screening. However, the showing is this Thursday night (11/11) at 7:00 pm at a theater about 30 minutes away from us. I am disappointed that the showing is on a school night. DD is 13 and DS is 10 -- they will be very upset if we don't take them to this movie!

Gayl

Originally posted by dizcrazy
got mine - in Philly, 11/17 at 7:30 pm

Ritz 5 theater

Interesting I got one for the 18th at Cherry Hill Loews

Originally posted by disneychrista
Not sure if it will do any good (in fact I am sure it won't) but I replied the email about my dissapointment. And asked why they changed it. I will post if anything comes of it.

Here is the response that I got from my email. A nonanswer that really didn't explain WHY it was changed.

We understand that the change in date and time for the National
Treasure movie screening has
presented an unfortunate situation for your family. While we make every
effort to ensure that the
information we communicate is accurate, schedule revisions are
sometimes necessary. Instead of
cancelling the screening altogether, we opted to accept another date
and time in the hope that most
guests would still be able to attend.

We sincerely apologize for this unfortunate circumstance and hope that
you will be able to take
advantage of a future Disney's Visa(r) Cardmember movie screening.

My family saw National Treasure last night in the Detroit area thanks to the Disney Visa deal. We loved the movie! It was very suspenseful and exciting! The best thing was that even though the movie was geared more toward adults (IMO), there was no swearing and no blood!

My family gives the movie four thumbs up!! We can't wait to see it again!

Gayl

bassoongirl, I was considering taking my children ages 5 and 9. the 9yr old can get scared easily. Do you think it would be O.K. to take her?
thanks,
kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter