disney visa national treasure

I'm in Columbus OH and have not seen anything yet... darn it, I just want to know one way or the other... I put in my request on the first day, so I don't know why I wouldn't get one.!

Can you please tell me what was in the subject title of the email?

Subject was
"Your National Treasure Movie Screening Invitation - Denver"

From "C3.CallCenter@disney.com"

Denver's also on Thurs 11/11 at 7 pm

Originally posted by karebear1
Can you please tell me what was in the subject title of the email?

Just got mine too, and I could open the first one, but not the second one. It's for Orlando - it says date and time change.

The original said Wed. Nov. 17 at 7 or 7:30 ?? Can't remember.

Anyone know the new date and time??

Thanks!!

I am still waiting for CT. Has anyone in CT gotten theirs.

Originally posted by sanibelover
Just got mine too, and I could open the first one, but not the second one. It's for Orlando - it says date and time change.

The original said Wed. Nov. 17 at 7 or 7:30 ?? Can't remember.

Anyone know the new date and time??

Thanks!!

The 17th is the new date. They are saying it changed from the original date of the Visa offer, which was this Saturday.

Just got that second email open.

I'm in CT, but requested Orlando because we are leaving Fri!!!!(with no kids!!!!)

Orlando is Wed. Nov. 17 at 7:30 in Winter Park.

I also put in for Orlando because we're heading down on Friday.

We won't be breaking our fannys to get there from here in the middle of the week.

Good luck to everyone else!!

Anyone hear when the Pittsburgh showing is? I got my request in late, but considering the Incredibles screening was half empty, I was hoping I would still get in. My kids have Friday off, so Thursday the 11th would work for me!

Anyone still waiting for theirs. It's 11/9 in the morning and I still have not received the email.

Originally posted by disneychrista
still nothing here for SF. Hope they don't change it on us too. The theatre is 2+ hours away. There is no way I could do it on a week night.

Anyone for San Francisco?

Me neither.

Still waiting of the invite in NC too. 11am Tues

Just got mine for SF at 10:36am ....

Just like everyone else, its changed to an evening showing

WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 17 —7:30PM
AMC Van Ness
1000 Van Ness
San Francisco, CA

I just got two invites! One for Boston, MA and one for Virginia Beach, VA.

I live in MA!

Unfortunately, it's for Wednesday, November 17 at 7:00p instead of Saturday. Oh well, I'll go alone or invite my sister. My kids are too young anyway; they'll be bored.

Glad to hear they are starting to appear but still nothing for Nashville yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter