Disney Ultimate Tickets

Plutocrazy

Mad about that big yellow dog!
OK, so we have just received our travel docs/flight tickets etc from Charter Travel and I am a little bit disappointed that we have a voucher to hand over to get our Disney 14 day Ultimate tickets when we check in at our hotel. The flights, accomodation and Disney Ultimate tickets have all been booked direct with Walt Disney Travel Company (using Charter Travel) but I was under the impression we would get actual tickets to take with us.

From what I can make out you hand over the voucher when you check into the hotel and then the Park tickets are loaded onto your room key. From there I'm a bit confused....it says that you'll get your actual park tickets on the first entry at a park. So presumably you have to have your room key scanned at the park and then they give you the actual tickets???

Has anyone had any previous experience with this and is this standard practice when using Walt Disney Travel? If so can anyone kindly clarify the process a bit more clearly for me.....thanks in advance.

Louise

Yes its standard practise using WDTC. We used them last August. When you check in just give your surname and they will have you on the computer. No need to hand over the vouchers(I still have ours here) they will put you 14 days(ours were 21 day tix) onto your Key to the World card. You then use this to enter your room, spend in Disney and enter the parks. If you have Dining plan all your credits are on there also.

Thanks for the replies. Its put my mind at rest.....so you don't actually receive any tickets at all then, you use your room key instead and this has the packet ticket info on it.......it's one less ticket to carry around and lose but what happens if you lose your room key? Presumably they would give you a new key with park tickets on as a replacement?

Thats correct, everything on your Key to the World. Lose it & they would cancel it and give you a new one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter