Disney Tsum Tsum

Not sure how many people still read this, but please add me and my wife.
Me = patkingpin
Wife = asagerman29

Been playing the game for a while but new to this LINE login bit. My id is: jayclaydon

Will try and send hearts (play a couple of times a day), I'm in the UK

Been playing Tsum Tsum for a while now, but just started with the Line log in. I'd love to have some folks who want to trade hearts. My ID is Cirlonde.
Thanks! :)

Just added a bunch of you! Have been playing since the beginning, but never figured out the whole friends thing until recently and didn't even realize we had a thread. I'm under the same username as here, feel free to add me anyone, I'm on at least half a dozen times a day (what, it's soo addictive!!!).

Could you please add my husband and I, we are actively playing and are completely addicted to this silly game! rynology and mmluvswdw

Please add me: Dede 1500

For some weird reason, my game wouldn't open, when I finally got it back all my hearts were gone. I am back at zero and buying them. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts