Disney Tickets Still At Old Rate

michboro

DIS Veteran
For those of you that missed the deadline to order Disney tickets, before the price increase on Aug. 6., you can still get them at the Disney Store. They said that they won't be increase the price until Wed!! :cool1:

swilshire said:
How do their prices compare to the mail order places?

Thanks,

Sheila

I'm not sure what the rates are for mail order places, but at the Disney Store, a 5 day park hopper is currently $249.21 for adult and $211.94 for a child (this includes tax). Starting tomorrow the price will go up to $261.99 for adult and $225.78 for child. I didn't look into mail order places, because I had alot of Disney Rewards points that I wanted to use to buy the tickets, and they could only be used towards Disney purchases.

the DS prices are the same as the disney website or was until disney website increase their tickets. i also think the DS tax was cheaper. the only thing at the DS, you could only buy up to 7 day tickets they did not have the 10 day tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter