Disney themed baby items?

missnic

DIS Veteran
So, I'm new to baby stuff, but I suddenly have a newborn baby girl in my life. Being Disney obsessed, I need to buy her Disney themed things :) My local Disney store has nothing for baby clothes.. so, any suggestions on where I can buy some? I'd prefer b&m stores since I'm not sure I'll have time to wait for shipping before we meet her. Thanks!

Jc Penny has a section of Disney in their kids department. I've seen a few items at Sears...oh, and my sister got me many nice outfits and bodysuits of Mickey from Ross.

Target, Walmart, and Kohl's also often have disney stuff for kids/babies

Gap has recent collaborations with Disney, including a really cute Dumbo collection over the holidays. Zara often has Disney-licensed baby and kids clothing too. Items do sell out and collections do change out with the seasons, of course, but there's still a lot available on their websites.

Thanks! I got some cute stuff at Target and will check out Kohls and H&M. I honestly didn't even realize that some of these places had baby stuff, let alone Disney baby stuff. Lol

Congrats on the new baby girl in your life!! It's so hard NOT to buy stuff for little babies!

I second Kohls for Disney themed baby stuff.

Overall, I've had lots of success buying baby clothes at Target, Old Navy, Kohls, Babies R Us, and Children's place. Have fun shopping!!

Etsy has some really unique stuff, but it would probably be significantly more expensive. However if there's that one character or dress you're really looking for, then maybe it's worth it. : )

If you happen to be in the Orlando area, there is a SuperTarget there that has an amazing selection of Disney stuff.

Aw man.. I'm not, but I was just there 2 weeks ago.. Before we knew about the baby, of course.. lol Which Target? We actually considered driving down (2 hours) to go to WoD and the outlets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter