Disney+ Subscribers Discount for WDW

Lorna7

Earning My Ears
Hello,
Anyone does have any info on, or have heard of....
I saw on another website that Disney+ subscribers can get a discount up to 25% off their WDW holiday. The discount percentage varies per resort. Does everyone have to be Disney+ subscriber? How would this work if one guest is a subscriber, but not the other? For example, my friend and I book on the same reservation; I do the bookings, get the grand total, then we half it and she pays me for her half of the holiday. So, would WDW just apply the Disney+ discount to my half? Or, is it applied to the the grand total and my friend automatically gets the discount as well, because of my subscription??

Hello,
Anyone does have any info on, or have heard of....
I saw on another website that Disney+ subscribers can get a discount up to 25% off their WDW holiday. The discount percentage varies per resort. Does everyone have to be Disney+ subscriber? How would this work if one guest is a subscriber, but not the other? For example, my friend and I book on the same reservation; I do the bookings, get the grand total, then we half it and she pays me for her half of the holiday. So, would WDW just apply the Disney+ discount to my half? Or, is it applied to the the grand total and my friend automatically gets the discount as well, because of my subscription??
If the email used to book is associated with a + subscription, the discount applies to the full room amount provided that the discount is available for the resort/room type you want to book.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/disney-plus-room-offer/

Disney+ Subscribers: Stay in the Magic and Save!
Disney+ subscribers can save up to 25% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights July 8 through September 30, 2022.

Book Online or Contact Your Travel Advisor
Log in using the email associated with your Disney+ subscription to view offer details, then book online.

The Disney+ discount has been out since early April & availability is getting limited. If you see something you want, don’t wait too long to book it.

For those who booked the discounted rooms, how was the availability early on? Also, is it only 25% off for Deluxe resorts? If so, what were the moderates? I can't check as I don't have Disney+....yet. Looking for a discount this fall/winter. Thanks!

Yeah, just wondering if they have another Disney+ offer for Fall, what the actual discounts are now for each resort and availability. I don't want to join Disney+, only to find out the resort I want only has a 10% discount etc. Just trying to get an idea. I found last year the general discount availability was slim pickins!

Some Chase Visa cards currently have a 20% cash back for Disney+ subscriptions. Look at the 'offers' section. You can buy a year subscription for a discounted price and then get the 20% off.

We booked using the Disney+ discount. However, we had to call to get the discount applied to our room because our reservation was under my email and our Disney+ subscription is under my husbands name/email. They had to verify we lived at the same address and that he was on my reservation over the phone before applying the discount to our hotel reservation.

Yeah, just wondering if they have another Disney+ offer for Fall, what the actual discounts are now for each resort and availability. I don't want to join Disney+, only to find out the resort I want only has a 10% discount etc. Just trying to get an idea. I found last year the general discount availability was slim pickins!
Figure it to be about the same as any other Discount
It's just another Discount, not a better one, in my opinion
I have Visa, + and GP discounts all
And honestly, don't see all that much difference between them but maybe that's just me?

We booked a about two weeks ago I believe. It’s our areas fall break. I would say availability was limited for sure for the full week. We ended up booking 17-22 at contemporary atrium club at 25% off. Then just a few days ago I found availability at RPC for 17-24 again at 25% off. We would have enjoyed either but wanted the extra days.

Anyone know if I can book 2 rooms with the Disney+ promotion? DD & her husband would be in one room and myself (subscriber) & DH in another. I would be booking both rooms.
Thanks.

Anyone know if I can book 2 rooms with the Disney+ promotion? DD & her husband would be in one room and myself (subscriber) & DH in another. I would be booking both rooms.
Thanks.
98% sure there has to be a D+ subscriber as the lead on each reservation, so only if she or her husband are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter