Disney Studios, Animal Kingdom, or Epcot

timmy k

Earning My Ears
My sons will be 7,7, and 3 next April. What one park would you chose for this age group.

We have done MK the last two years and we are not going there next year.

Thanks

If you can really only do one park, for that age group AK might be best, just because of the animals, and ITTBAB. The safari is great. Mind you Epcot has a lot to offer as well, and so does Disney Studios. Wow, you know, you can't only do one park...

Ciao,
Mort.

We will probably do 2 parks, but we are also going to Sea World next year, so we have to choose. We go down every year and choose 2 parks.

This past year we went to MK and Universal Studios.

They would probably enjoy any of the parks.

The Safari in AK is a lot of fun, along with the Lion King show, Flights of Wonder, Tarzan Rocks & they also have a "midway" area. They would probably enjoy The Boneyard, which is a playground.

EPCOT has alot to do in Innoventions, Honey I Shrunk the Audience is fun. They would probably enjoy going "in the ball", or Spaceship Earth. If they like Dinosaurs, then Ellen's Energy Adventure is fun.

MGM is my favorite. Does your little one enjoy Bear in the Big Blue House? They would probably enjoy Voyage of the Little Mermaid. The Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular is fun to see. Muppetvision is a great show & there is also a playground in MGM.

If any of them are tall enough they will be able to enjoy the thrill rides in all three parks.

Of the 3 I would choose either MGM or AK. Have a great time no matter what you decide. :D

If you are going to go for a whole day, I would not choose AK because it closes early. We love MGM and Fantasmic, but my kids are a little younger and into shows. Epcot might be your best bet because it is open all day, the new Space ride will be open, and there are more "rides" there. (Although at MGM there is ToT and the roller coaster) Such a hard decision!!

Wow - lots of varing opinions!
For our DD7 and DS5 - AK is by far their second favorite (behind MK)
There are a lot of things that boys will enjoy at AK. Even though it closes early - if you plan to spend the whole day there you kids will be wiped out by 5! You can end the day with a dinner at the Rainforest Cafe. We did this last summer and even though AK closed at 5pm, we came out of Rainforest at about 6:30 - and characters were still around the entrance gates. The kids had a ball and it was a great end to a fabulous day.
Don't forget to spend time at the Bone Yard - and cross the bridge to the digging area. I find that this is a great area for DH and I to sit and relax while the kids play. They'd love Tarzan Rocks, Lion King, Safari, possible Dinosaur, and ITTBAB, etc
DD7 favorite ride is Primevil whirl (in all of WDW)
My vote would be AK!

My kids were a little younger when we went-- 4, and 2.5. Animal Kingdom was their favorite park (even over MK), and MGM was their least favorite. However, I think there are great shows for kids at MGM. It's just that overall, there aren't as many attractions there, and everything was a long wait when we went. We'll give it another shot, but if I was limited to 3 parks, this would be the one we'd skip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter