Disney store @ WDW?

Aristomommy

<font color=deeppink>We were in the “wild animals”
Hi,

Is the Disney store (I think it's called World of Disney or something) considered part of the national chain? I mean, can I use the $10 cards there or the 20% off coupns that came in Happy meals? We will be there in September and I wasn't sure if I should bring them with me. Thanks.

I too am wondering about this........I have read conflicting reports. Has anyone triend using their McD's coupon there yet????????????????

The World of Disney store at Down town Disney will not accept the 10.00 off cards. I was told that there are other regular Disney Stores in the orlando area that will accept the cards... I am not going to bother, I am just going to send my mother to the local disney store with my list and have her do my shopping. I'll be in WDW the whole time the cards are valid so I HAD to think of something.. and somehow, going to a Disney Store while i am in WDW did not sound like much fun.. I save that for a disney fix at home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter