Disney Springs Drone Show Viewing Speculation

mkmomto2

Mouseketeer
Hey there! I am starting to speculate about trying to catch the new drone show this summer. I searched and did not see a thread already. Anyone have any ideas about where would be a good vantage point? I was thinking about Paddlefish or the Coke rooftop, but not sure. Summer House on the Lake looks like it would have a pretty good view, but I wasn't sure about the overhang on the porch, if that would obstruct it. What are your thoughts?

Hey there! I am starting to speculate about trying to catch the new drone show this summer. I searched and did not see a thread already. Anyone have any ideas about where would be a good vantage point? I was thinking about Paddlefish or the Coke rooftop, but not sure. Summer House on the Lake looks like it would have a pretty good view, but I wasn't sure about the overhang on the porch, if that would obstruct it. What are your thoughts?
Are they doing a new one? I'm so excited about this. I saw the one @ DS a couple of years ago & we loved it!

top deck lounge at Paddlefish would have to be the best. Sitting at an outside table at the Boathouse would be awesome too.

Are they doing a new one? I'm so excited about this. I saw the one @ DS a couple of years ago & we loved it!
Yes! For the summer only so far. Disney Dreams that Soar from May 24 - September 2. I am so excited to see it!
top deck lounge at Paddlefish would have to be the best. Sitting at an outside table at the Boathouse would be awesome too.
I think I will try Paddlefish. I haven't eaten there yet, so it will give me a good excuse! Thanks!

Does anyone have any estimates on times the show will run? Will it be only once per night?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter