Disney songs on your running playlist?

Was looking for inspiration for my W&D playlist - Thanks for the contributions! If anyone has anything a little evil or halloween themed to share - please do!!

I wanted to share this suggestion that’s always on my list and did not see already!

“ Life is a Highway” from Cars..
You can use the villains’ songs. I have Poor Unfortunate Souls, Friends on the Other Side, and This Is Halloween. For non-Disney songs, I have Devil Went Down to Georgia, Ghostbusters, Men In Black theme and song, and Werewolves of London.

I added some Disney Broadway songs to my running playlist before Saturday’s run this weekend:

From Newsies:
Carrying the Banner
That’s Rich
The World Will Know
Seize the Day
King of New York

From Aida:
My Strongest Suit

I also added a few from Guardians of the Galaxy Awesome Mix Vol 1:
Cherry Bomb
Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
I Want You Back

I added some Disney Broadway songs to my running playlist before Saturday’s run this weekend:

From Newsies:
Carrying the Banner
That’s Rich
The World Will Know
Seize the Day
King of New York

From Aida:
My Strongest Suit

I also added a few from Guardians of the Galaxy Awesome Mix Vol 1:
Cherry Bomb
Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
I Want You Back
Seize the Day has been one of my running playlist songs since Marathon Weekend 2018. I ran the half marathon that year, and my sister did the Marathon. We were at Epcot on Marathon morning and that song was part of the race playlist in the park. It really stood out to me and has been a favorite ever since.

I was working on a new RunDisney playlist yesterday as I continue prep for Dopey! Kind of can’t wait to go on a run now to use it!:laughing:

I listened to a runDisney playlist on Spotify during my run today, and I have to say that "You're Welcome" from Moana is ~bouncy~
I forgot I was running for a minute there, got so carried away!
Yes it is! This one was playing during one of the races I did and it definitely adds a pep to your step!

I still use Sirius XM. Channel 302 pays Disney hits. This channel came out when they did away with the other channel they had with the DJ's. This one has some nice commentary from people about the parks and other things.

People might think this odd, but on days where I just want my mind to rest while running, I run to the Rivers Of Light soundtrack - it's very peaceful and relaxing during some runs!

I'm adding "What Else Can I Do" to my list of uplifting Disney running songs. That Encanto soundtrack is becoming addictive. My kids listen to it on repeat.
Just watched that last night and already added half a dozen songs to my running playlist. Which is helpful, because my playlist isn’t quite long enough to last me through a half marathon at my pace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter